No announcement yet.

Bloody uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The stars have the same pattern but the blue background is coming through. Makes me think they were trying to replicate a weathered flag not blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
      oh now we are being discriminatory on flags used for decoration?
      For the discerning purist!
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm aware of the flag code and mutilation of the flag however as I am constantly reminded, it is a code, not a law and is not enforced.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          I'm aware of the flag code and mutilation of the flag however as I am constantly reminded, it is a code, not a law and is not enforced.
          Should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
            Should be.
            I'll agree with that. That flag should be respected and held sacred. If they wanted to do something for the WWP, do uniforms with the POW flag, purple heart emblems and uniforms representing each branch of the military, but that would require approval from the branches and government.

Comment

I'll agree with that. That flag should be respected and held sacred. If they wanted to do something for the WWP, do uniforms with the POW flag, purple heart emblems and uniforms representing each branch of the military, but that would require approval from the branches and government.
              No.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                No.
                Hell, if they're going for awareness of the cost, a purple uniform would be interesting. If the military decided that the uniforms tastefully represented the medal, that is within their power to grant.

Comment

I don't like the flag being used in clothing too much.

I also think of football players as a bunch of selfish individuals only concerned for themselves. Exactly the opposite of what I remember the Army being....generally speaking.

With that said, it's my opinion. I would not raise a stink over this really because they are TRYING to do good. Sometimes, just politely informing people of their problems fixes the issues and keeps the good intentions rolling.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

The red/blood shouldnt bother any Texan since the red on the Texas flag represents blood of the brave souls that lost their lives in forming the Republic

Comment

The WWP has turned into a showboat organization, concerned with pushing it's brand more than anything.
                      Agreed. Way too many stories of veterans and their families trying to contact WWP for some kind of help and being completely ignored. I've stopped donating to them.

Comment

I will say - good to know about WWP.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I think they look sick. 99% of the people crying never served.

-Former Marine Grunt

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
                            I think they look sick. 99% of the people crying never served.

-Former Marine Grunt

-Former soldier and Gold Star Family member.

Comment

Morons, that's not blood! Explain the same design on the blue and white stars. All those marks are to make the flag look weathered and "wounded"

Comment

Working...
                              X