Electronicly variable supercharger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronicly variable supercharger.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

electronically
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      electronically
      Electronically
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Bad ass!
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Interesting twist on an old idea. I like it. I wonder how'much$$$?
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            Electronically
            Electronically.
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
              .32 cowskin rugs.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                I watched a video on it a couple weeks ago and they said 1500-2k premium over standard blower kits. Fuck that, I'll take a turbo.

Comment

pretty cool
                  2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                  2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Looks good. My main concern would be the belts on the variable pulley system. How durable are they going to be? I just don't see them holding up very well.

Comment

seems like it would be dangerous running down the track and then blowing up the motor because of electronic failure

Comment

Originally posted by chevyboy523 View Post
                        seems like it would be dangerous running down the track and then blowing up the motor because of electronic failure
                        So there are electronics in the s/c. Is there really any greater danger there than having electronics control the fuel injection?

Comment

Originally posted by chevyboy523 View Post
                          What?

Comment

How is that any different than a variable electronic boost controller for a turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                              How is that any different than a Variable-geometry turbo?
                              Or that
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X