Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You'll be like Grady on Sanford and Son, in a lawn chair with your Thunderbird in a wife beater sitting next to that dung heap talking a bunch of shit of what could have been. E85 will be outlawed before that rolling outhouse is mobile.
    then i'll just use the next greatest thing in order to fit in, and say i did it.. not sure what your point is.. you'd better understand if you would've got that old shoe box ford from your pops.. this truck aint going nowhere.. been in the family almost 35 years, im in no rush.. if you wanna put your money where your wifes mouth is lmk, and i'll drive something out there to mop the track with that teal barbie camaro. run and tell that.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      run and tell that.
      Challenge accepted. Will your mom let you drive the car all the way up here? My point is your shit is a turd.

Comment

round of applause, make that ass clap

i'll drive somethin up there just to put these 1's in your thong, pussy.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I don't know what that means. I assume it's just more ghetto trash speak, but does read pretty frightening like.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            I don't know what that means. I assume it's just more ghetto trash speak, but does read pretty frightening like.
            I think he thinks you are a pole dancer. He likes poles. And dancers.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

brian is a cuckold.. he'll let you fuck his old lady if he can watch.. its weird.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

brian is a cuckold.. he'll let you fuck his old lady if he can watch.. its weird.
                Your pops know you talk that way?
                Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                I think he thinks you are a pole dancer. He likes poles. And dancers.
                Shadingding has just been mad ever since coming back and failing to reinvent himself from the flaming bitch reputation he's always had.
                Last edited by SS Junk; 11-03-2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

my actions speak louder than words

tell heather i want some more snicker doodles
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

and the lightnings walked all over LT1's too, trust me, i seent it.

since you havent seen one, here's the front end.

I haven't read all of this but I used to drag lightnings in my 93 z28 with a cold air intake and a borla catback.

Comment

i doubt it. if it was an auto and from a dig maybe..
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

d-r-a-g is such a strong word.. but your 93 z28 proat other guylly would rowed all over ths 96 ss with his 1.6rr upgrades
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

my actions speak louder than words
                          The sure do. FEAR is your word. Fuck Everything And Run is your action.
                          Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          I haven't read all of this but I used to drag lightnings in my 93 z28 with a cold air intake and a borla catback.
                          They were turds.

Comment

Working...
                          X