Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man I should have kept my Fairmont

Cuz da value has BLOWED UP!

1983 Ford Fairmont - $250000 (Granbury,Texas)

The car is a 4 door car and is white and tranmisson slips ,be setting up for a couple of years. Will send pic if you want to see it. Send me a respond to my e-mail and will send pictures.I have a clear title .
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    Posting ID: 4117049622
    Posted: 2013-10-08, 10:59AM CDT
    Updated: 2013-10-08, 10:59AM CDT
    email to a friend

$250,000 isn't to bad if you account for the custom interior and new bed it comes with.

Comment

I think it is covered in gold dust.

Comment

Even if he meant $2500 that is still too much.....

Comment

$25.0000 is what he meant. Pretty sure.
          sigpic

Comment

$3.50

Comment

I see a Fairmont 2-door coupe in Canton with Mustang 10 holes on it. Nothing special, but I lust for that car.

Comment

Leopard seating is the cow-skin rugs of Mattress tops!
                WRX

Comment

I still want a squarmont wagon.

Comment

I want a black LTD

Comment

Awesome, my wagon is a better investment than my 401, then.

Comment

I learned how to drive in a 78 2dr. Only new car we ever owned growing up. Sold it to a wrecking yard when I was 17 because I just could not see anything cool about this boxy, half-vinyl topped, stripped down green Fairmont. Now I miss it. Like I said, it was the only new car we ever bought. I remember being about 5 years old walking with my Mom among all the brand new Pinto's with plaid seats. It was a "demo" model we bought. We later found it to be a real PITA to buy certain parts because bolt holes didn't line up with replacement parts. No radio, no power steering, no power brakes, straight 6, but at least A/C. My Dad wanted it that way. He was a truck driver driving old Macks and did not like power steering or power brakes. Heck, he went out of his way to buy bias-ply tires for years because he didn't like the way radials felt. We drove that car for 250k miles pulling trailers, going off dirt roads to hunt and fish. I sure miss that "ugly" old car.

Comment

Working...
                        X