Some arcade nostalgia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some arcade nostalgia.

I remember going to the Arcades as a kid, Texas Games and Putt-Putt both in Arlington. Two of my favorites... What were yours?

They're bringing back Killer Instinct for Xbox One.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      They're bringing back Killer Instinct for Xbox One.
      Yeah and I hate them for it. Killer Instinct was my favorite fighter of all time and I have been dying for a new one, but I refuse to buy that M$ turd.

Comment

I want an arcade game, but I'm not shelling out 2500 bucks for something I'll play occasionally. Fuck that.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          I want an arcade game, but I'm not shelling out 2500 bucks for something I'll play occasionally. Fuck that.
          Yeah, my SNES versions are just fine.

Comment

Just buy something old. I have a ton of fun on my Asteroids machine, and they're available for like $300.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Super off road ftw!!!
              07 f250-family truckster
              08 Denali -baby hauler
              52 f1-rust bucket
              05 Jeep tj. Buggy
              livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Fuck yea... Texas games at green oaks and 360? Next to where the taco bueno is now?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Fuck yea... Texas games at green oaks and 360? Next to where the taco bueno is now?
                  Yep. Green Oaks and 20 though.

Comment

Yep. Green Oaks and 20 though.
                    Lol whoops, get used to giving my office out. That's awesome, I didn't think anyone would bring that place up again. Use to frequent that place often.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yeah That was a great place. Cash out quarters and line em up!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post

Can't seem to find a website for these peeps. Do they have one?

Comment

I don't think it exists anymore and hasn't for years.

Comment

Is Nickel Mania still around?

Comment

I don't think it exists anymore and hasn't for years.

Well shit. On the bright side this inspired me to start digging, and I found Midway Arcade Origins for XBox 360 with about 30 games. Target down the street from me has it for $15. Going to pick it up tomorrow. I've been itching to play Rampart again for years. Also has Toobin' and Spy Hunter. Fuckin' A.

Comment

Working...
                              X