2015 Mustang, Car and Driver leak??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
    I think most people haven't had issues with them and they will only get better as Ford continues to develop them. You make it sound like they are exploding all over the place

I'm not, and I wasn't being an ass. I actually had a '10 EB and had 0 issues, but I have heard of things happening with them lately. I just imagine with the issues they have now being even more with more HP being thrown at them.

Comment

I've only heard of issues with the 2011-2012 EB trucks and I think that has been addressed. If the Taurus SHO and Flex and etc are having issues I haven't heard of it. I've also not heard of issues with any of the 4 cylinder EB motors.

The issues the trucks were having had to do with part throttle usage and condensation in the intercooler. More power shouldn't be an issue for these motors
      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Is it only the F150s having the famous "Shudder?"

Comment

as far as i know. the f150 eb 3.5 isn't identical to the ones in the cars. ford changed the intercooler and a few other things for 2013 to deal with the shudder issue
          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

The problem is the intercooler, not the engine. It's not even a serious problem. Put a tuner on it, or new intercooler, problem solved.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
              as far as i know. the f150 eb 3.5 isn't identical to the ones in the cars. ford changed the intercooler and a few other things for 2013 to deal with the shudder issue
              The trucks have slightly bigger turbos and a different intake manifold.
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                I like it, I'll take mine in black!
                I bet you would

Comment

I like it. Kinda reminds me of the FRS.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                    I bet you would
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                      I bet you would
                      hey guise
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        And Dodge has an 8 speed in their new 300. Still don't see a 10 speed in the near Mustang future. They are trying to keep the prices somewhat obtainable.
                        They say a 10 speed is coming. Think it'll be more for trucks?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          I'll bet good money that your dad buys one. As a matter of fact a man of his good taste says he will get one of the first 2014.5 models I'm sure.
                          Considering that the man owns 2 Ford dealerships I assume he will buy several hundred.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            Considering that the man owns 2 Ford dealerships I assume he will buy several hundred.
                            You know damn well what I mean, he will buy one or two for himself, genius.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I doubt it. He will probably only get a Cobra Jet if that counts.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                              X