No announcement yet.

Eminem:Rap God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you think this album was Rick Reuben's idea to fuck up?

Comment

I like the white people saying he's not a rapper. Lyrically he's better than all the big names in rap for the last decade. By better I mean more creative.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        I like the white people saying he's not a rapper. Lyrically he's better than all the big names in rap for the last decade. By better I mean more creative.
        I like the white people saying he's good. Eazy E is spinning in his grave. (tips 40)

Comment

Lyrically he's better than all the big names in rap for the last decade.
          Couldn't agree more. Lyrically speaking there isn't anyone that's even close.

Comment

imma show you what i like.....

The voice acting is superb especially on Ellen Paige's part and it really makes you get attached to her and some of the supporting roles.
            Same writer/developer. I literally teared up like twice during it. The voice acting is fucking amazing.
            white people that like "voice acting" and crying during video games. Happy Friday!

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

This is turning into what could be an epic rap battle!

Comment

I didn't like it at first so I didn't say anything, but it is growing on me. Lyrics are great, just don't care for the background on this one. And I'm sorry, but Marshall is a fucking lyrical genius. Combine that with his playful way of fucking with celebrities and I've loved his music since his first album. Haven't listened to too much after his first 3, but the man can put some words together.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  That's easy to say from the east coast!
                  Says the scared prison bitch too afraid to meet up with a board member 10 miles away.
                  From the east coast
                  To the west coast
                  North, midwest, southside
                  All my dawgs
                  It ain't chall fault, It ain't my fault
                  Don't be mad at me
                  I'm makin it happen ya heard me?
                  Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  I like the white people saying he's good. Eazy E is spinning in his grave. (tips 40)
                  foty oz on ma lap

Comment

Meh.
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Don't like the chorus but I like the rest.
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        Eminem IS the new fag stuff... how old are you?
                        His new album sucks but his older stuff is awesome

RIP slim shady 1994-2004

Comment

Someone saw this thread and started his house on fire. Probably Shadingding.

Comment

His house on Dresden Street caught on fire? Well that's ironic.

Comment

Working...
                            X