No announcement yet.

Craigslist score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoot I got a 99 dodge truck with a 360 for free. Just needed a battery.

Comment

They'd of given the truck to crap stang for free and filled it up with fuel if he'd of scored this truck

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
        Same here..92-96 were the best (to 97' for the 250/350). To me they were the last of the old school real trucks....still sporting the wing windows and all!

I've bought and sold a number of that generation over the years....it is hard to find a clean 4x4 at all anymore. I'd actually say that $3200 is a good deal from what I see. The red interior hurts it some, but relisted on F150 forum or Ebay I'd bet it would bring closer to $4500.
        Yea, my dad and I came from Tyler and got a white 2wd 302 rcsb on 33" tires from you. Met you at the mall at Preston and 635 and then followed you to your house.

Comment

Originally posted by WesB View Post
          Yea, my dad and I came from Tyler and got a white 2wd 302 rcsb on 33" tires from you. Met you at the mall at Preston and 635 and then followed you to your house.
          Oh yeah, I remember. That was a pretty decent truck too...aside from those tires.

Didn't I hear that one ended up getting totaled by your Dad's employee or something like that?
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Yep, Old man pulled out in front of him, he locked it down, but he had no chance. I was very upset, I wanted that truck as my personal truck. My wife and kid loved that truck.

Comment

Working...
            X