• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aaand those are all 2wd

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      aaand those are all 2wd
      I got this one for $1500. Needed coils and a heater core. Thanks for playing.

Comment

haha. totally different bodystyle, you somehow win?

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
          haha. totally different bodystyle, you somehow win?
          5 years newer for 1/2 the price. His is very nice and it's a decent price, but not a steal.

Comment

Unimpressed with the"deal", but nice truck.
            Ded

Comment

LMAO at dfwmustangs deal or no deal.

I personally like the bosh style after those.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                I got this one for $1500. Needed coils and a heater core. Thanks for playing.

And you get to look like a tamale salesman everywhere you go
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

It's clean but I wouldn't call it a steal. Decent deal maybe. I sold my well maintained z71 for 2500 awhile back. Needed a flywheel and 4wd actuator.
                  07 f250-family truckster
                  08 Denali -baby hauler
                  52 f1-rust bucket
                  05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                  livin the double-wide dream

Comment

I gave $1000 for this one. 1 owner, needed a clutch.
                    As soon as I can scoop one of these with a straight body, I'm doing it. It wont see too many miles, but it will be clean when I pull it out.
                    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      And you get to look like a tamale salesman everywhere you go
                      Lol, yeah. That was a damned nice running truck though. Guy I sold it to couldn't have been happier. He had just test driven an NPI 4.6L F150 and mine had the 5.4L PI engine. The power alone sold that truck for me.

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                      As soon as I can scoop one of these with a straight body, I'm doing it. It wont see too many miles, but it will be clean when I pull it out.
                      That was one of my favorite vehicles, drove it for a little over a year. 4.9L and 5 speed was a dog for acceleration, but it would pull a house.

Comment

Lol, yeah. That was a damned nice running truck though. Guy I sold it to couldn't have been happier. He had just test driven an NPI 4.6L F150 and mine had the 5.4L PI engine. The power alone sold that truck for me.
                        Nice. Make some decent money on it?
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I'm sure it was a decent score.

Comment

A lot of those trucks you posted were reg cab, 2wd, and what were the miles and interior like? I know my trucks was a fair price, but it is always a score when you find a decent deal on a old nice truck IMO.

Comment

Sold it for $2500.

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I'm sure it was a decent score.
                              Nah, pretty much business as usual for me. Only one I really call a score was the super clean 93 slick top 300zx for $800, needed two fuel injectors.

Originally posted by Droppedlime View Post
                              A lot of those trucks you posted were reg cab, 2wd, and what were the miles and interior like? I know my trucks was a fair price, but it is always a score when you find a decent deal on a old nice truck IMO.
                              Highest mile was the blue one, 228K when I got it. The other two were 143K and 155K. All of their interiors were in great shape.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                                my favorite body style f150's! good score
                                Same here..92-96 were the best (to 97' for the 250/350). To me they were the last of the old school real trucks....still sporting the wing windows and all!

I've bought and sold a number of that generation over the years....it is hard to find a clean 4x4 at all anymore. I'd actually say that $3200 is a good deal from what I see. The red interior hurts it some, but relisted on F150 forum or Ebay I'd bet it would bring closer to $4500.
                                70' Chevelle RagTop
                                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                                X