Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I'd share my 85 GT

Sportin that front LP!

Only this pic. Interior is super clean all intact and working. One seam separation on the driver bolester.

I love the old dual snorkel air cleaner. That's not going anywhere if I can help it.

Pics first. This is an 85 GT in canyon red I picked up a month ago. Super awesome car. Exterior/paint I'd give it 8.5/10 and interior a 9/10. Fresh rebuilt stock 302 with forged internals and a fresh T5. Its very much stock. Minus exhaust, aluminum driveshaft, holley 600cfm, and its "Car Customs" dealer installed sunroof. A/C and heat work great. 3.08 8.8 in the rear so "looks slow" well, it is slow.

The same gentlemen I bought my 82 black coupe with the red interior is the one that I got this from again. Hes had it 8 years and daily drove her locally off and on in that time. Drooled over it when I bought my 82, drooling over if still. I know she being a 4 eye and bone stock won't be everyone's cup o' tea, but my group of mustang nerds and I love her.

Plans (if u got any of this, pm me)
    Probably some lowering springs and new isolators.
    Shorty headers. (Doesn't have any now)
    Low rise 4 barrel intake
    Eventually a small cam and gt40 heads.
    T5 shifter, shift bar, and shift knob

Thanks for lookin.
    Last edited by Tannerm; 10-18-2013, 06:11 PM.

Oh I also have some 2.5in stainless exhaust tips to install once I find a good price quote near Keller...
    I effing hate the pedals too. Anything more then moccasins and ur bumping the wrong pedal since there so damn wide.

Comment

Very clean.

Comment

I have a good set of shorties, fms of I'm not mistaken.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

nice... I want a white one bad
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
            Had some of those on a 91 Coupe. Some of the nicest headers I've had.

Comment

Looks good man! Should have held on to that extra Edlebrock intake I gave you.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                PM me a price killer! And what ur schedule is this weekend. I'm not too terribly far from Mansfield.

Comment

Clean up the engine bay
                  Drive it
                  Don't sell it

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                    PM me a price killer! And what ur schedule is this weekend. I'm not too terribly far from Mansfield.
                    Ill be around, working in Venus tomorrow, maybe Sunday too. Come get them, bring me what you think is fair.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Very nice.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

nice 4 eye
                        2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                        2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

slow.

Comment

Nice ride.

Comment

looks old

Comment

Working...