August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Nice ride. I love the 4 eyes..PM if you ever wanna sell her.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        nice... I want a white one bad
        hey naynay
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Boner worthy

Comment

What springs do yall recommend? I wanna keep the ponies or go with welds. So nothing super low that I cant clear my driveway or speedbumps. Just a slight slam with some new isolators. Do it the right way.

Comment

Very sweet! Let's throw the chrome ponies on it for some more pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                Very sweet! Let's throw the chrome ponies on it for some more pics.
                Dont tempt me.... Id love to have a set of chrome ponies. Yours were sick!

Comment

C-springs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                    What springs do yall recommend? I wanna keep the ponies or go with welds. So nothing super low that I cant clear my driveway or speedbumps. Just a slight slam with some new isolators. Do it the right way.
                    Welds Tanner! That's the classic Foxbody look! Welds Big & Littles go together like PB & J on a Foxbody !!!
                    GOD BLESS TEXAS
                    August Landscaping
                    214-779-7278
                    Seb's high class.
                    He'll mow your grass.
                    He'll kick your ass.
                    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      C-springs.
                      x2! Cut a coil out to get the ride height in the sweet spot!
                      GOD BLESS TEXAS
                      August Landscaping
                      214-779-7278
                      Seb's high class.
                      He'll mow your grass.
                      He'll kick your ass.
                      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I'm at the point where I want a clean fox, 4 eye or aero, that has a solid 325-350rwhp and all amenities geared towards comfort and driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          I'm at the point where I want a clean fox, 4 eye or aero, that has a solid 325-350rwhp and all amenities geared towards comfort and driving.
                          I'd like to have a daily like that, set up for comfort. But I'd be terrified it would get stolen all the time. That was one of the main reasons I got rid of my last fox and bought the Cobra.

Comment

I'd like to have a daily like that, set up for comfort. But I'd be terrified it would get stolen all the time. That was one of the main reasons I got rid of my last fox and bought the Cobra.
                            Yeah, there's that. I'm sure there are ways around that. I typically drive from garage to campus back to garage with no stops in between.

Comment

no shit.... same here. I have driven it a handful of times outside of driving it to work... Work is a secured facility with a gate, cameras, and the words POLICE on the building. Lol. Today i drove it for the first time outside fo work. I Had it washed and waxed up real good. Used Turtle Wax 2001. It started to rain. I was pissed....

Comment

Nice car minus the wheels. There are plenty of gps trackers or coded kill switch products available.

Comment

Working...
                                X