DTM Eargasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DTM Eargasm

Very nice. I always get a kick out of seeing DTM cars trying to be "aero". I wish the DTM style racing would make it's way over here. We have SO many nice road courses.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Sadly I just discovered these cars. Such a fun series/group of cars to watch. Just FYI, but the German and Australian Touring car races have been coming on the Speed channle really late at night.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
        Sadly I just discovered these cars. Such a fun series/group of cars to watch. Just FYI, but the German and Australian Touring car races have been coming on the Speed channle really late at night.
        Aussie races are AWESOME!! True door to door, fender bang'n stuff! I record all that as much as possible. Not a big fan of Speeds NASCAR tie in with Ambrose but at least it's televised here in the states. There's another series in Europe with Lambo's, Ford GT's, etc..... it's on from time to time but I forget on which channel and when. Good stuff there too.

On the edit. JW33, I'm surprised to hear you didn't know about DTM.
        Last edited by Darren M; 01-22-2011, 09:54 PM.
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
          Yup. FIA GT1, V8 Supercars, British Touring Car Champ, German Touring Car Champ and FIA Touring Car Champ have all been coming on late on Speed and it's been fantastic. Way better than the NASCAR shit they shove into their programming schedule during the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            Aussie races are AWESOME!! True door to door, fender bang'n stuff! I record all that as much as possible. Not a big fan of Speeds NASCAR tie in with Ambrose but at least it's televised here in the states. There's another series in Europe with Lambo's, Ford GT's, etc..... it's on from time to time but I forget on which channel and when. Good stuff there too.
            FIA GT1. Definitely my favorite series to watch right now. GT's, Murcielagos, Maserati MC12's, DBR9's and GT-R's banging fenders is just too cool and they're hideously quick.

Comment

EXACTLY!!! And the driver's don't give a SHIT about the car, they are just hungry for the win. What channel are you watching those races on?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                EXACTLY!!! And the driver's don't give a SHIT about the car, they are just hungry for the win. What channel are you watching those races on?!?!
                SPEED, late PM/early AM. If you've got a DVR you can record then ones that are on while you're asleep and gather a nice little library of races. It makes going back to my parents' house a lot more enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                  SPEED, late PM/early AM. If you've got a DVR you can record then ones that are on while you're asleep and gather a nice little library of races. It makes going back to my parents' house a lot more enjoyable.
                  x2

Comment

Eargasm is right! That is perfect!

And I watch the touring cars every chance I get, true automotive competition at it's best.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

FIA GT1. Definitely my favorite series to watch right now. GT's, Murcielagos, Maserati MC12's, DBR9's and GT-R's banging fenders is just too cool and they're hideously quick.
                      Don't forget the //M3's.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        Don't forget the //M3's.
                        I don't care who makes it or what it's called. It if FIA GT1 I'm all about the race. BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Don't forget the //M3's.
                          I don't think I've seen an M3 compete in GT1, although there are several in the ALMS and two that crapped out at Le Mans this year.

Comment

I don't think I've seen an M3 compete in GT1, although there are several in the ALMS and two that crapped out at Le Mans this year.
                            I think you're right, I just took a gander at the "official" GT1 site, and BMW isn't on there. I must have been watching a different series the other day, had all those cars along with the BMW, and even a few smaller cars such as the Focus and EVO.

Comment

I think you're right, I just took a gander at the "official" GT1 site, and BMW isn't on there. I must have been watching a different series the other day, had all those cars along with the BMW, and even a few smaller cars such as the Focus and EVO.
                              That's the British Touring Car Championship, running the 320si, which is the only RWD car in the series.

Comment

Working...
                              X