• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a bad motherfucker

Comment

293k invested so far?!?!?! jesus

Comment

A full custom build, plus the cost of diesel refurbishing ($23,000 in the engine alone), I ccan see that figure attained easily. Doesn't mean I'd do it, but it is a bad ass truck!

Comment

Tits. Pure Tits

Comment

cab over engine?

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I don't think I'd spend that much on a custom build from a guy that can't spell "chassis".

Comment

Jeepers Creepers

Comment

My guess is that his wife seems him as a "visionary". How in the fuck can you "invest" 300k into a truck and not be stupid? That shit is just downright foolish.

Comment

It's a really cool build for sure. However, congratulations on picking the most basic and uncomfortable seats on the market. The fact that they chose not to spend another $300 each for a real seat surprises me.

Comment

Meh, not a fan.. Too cartoon-ish for me.

Comment

Not gonna lie... that is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                          My guess is that his wife seems him as a "visionary". How in the fuck can you "invest" 300k into a truck and not be stupid? That shit is just downright foolish.
                          I was going to say something similar, but this works too. lol
                          Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                            Im assuming he is thinking his personal labor is maybe 500.00 per hour, because there is no way they have that in parts and outside labor.

Comment

Originally posted by lee earley View Post
                              Im assuming he is thinking his personal labor is maybe 500.00 per hour, because there is no way they have that in parts and outside labor.
                              Unless that local fab shop was tearing them a new one.

Comment

Working...
                              X