• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Dammitsteve

Just keep going.

Wtf lol

Comment

That rapper in that video, and the Friday video...I feel sorry for his career. And his mother. And any 12 year olds he sleeps with.

Comment

Who the fuck eats egg rolls with chop sticks?

Comment

That video is so racist, and I'm lmgdao.

Fun fact: Chow Mein actually means fried noodles in one of the many Chinese dialects, the Taishanese dialect specifically. In Mandarin, it's pronounced a little differently (chǎomiàn).

The end.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Who the fuck eats egg rolls with chop sticks?
            Some Chinese people do, but they don't really have egg rolls, per se, in China. It's considered bad manners and dirty to eat anything with your hands in China.

Comment

I recently started eating egg rolls with the sticks. Just lazy and don't want to wipe hands clean. Plus I smother them in that mustard.

The chick did not eat 1 bit of all that food.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

What in the goddamn fuck. I kept waiting for some sign it wasn't serious, and it just kept getting more and more racist. I had to look this thing up, and now that I have I'm not surprised.

From the man who gave the world Rebecca Black's "Friday," comes "Chinese Food" -- if only it were as innocuous as Black's big question about which seat she should take.

Ark Music Factory co-founder Patrice Wilson is still at it producing songs for tweens, and has poor Alison Gold singing about how much she likes various Chinese dishes when she's starving after hitting the clubs:

"I love Chinese food. You know that it’s true. I love fried rice, I love noodles, I love chow mein, chow m-m-m-mein."

But the video quickly devolves into a long list of Asian stereotypes that transforms Wilson's typical auto-tuned tween fare into something that's rather offensive, and manages to bring back faint memories of Day Above Ground's "Asian Girlz."

From Wilson dressing up in a panda costume and rapping in an Asian-sounding voice, to the young girls dressed in full geisha garb featured in the video, it's seems pretty clear that what's coming out of the Ark Music Factory these days is simply an exercise in trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  Some Chinese people do, but they don't really have egg rolls, per se, in China. It's considered bad manners and dirty to eat anything with your hands in China.
                  sweet! Now I know what to say when people ask me why I eat nachos with a fork.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    ....it's seems pretty clear that what's coming out of the Ark Music Factory these days is simply an exercise in trolling.
                    I think this is what has been going on the whole time. There's no way that these people can actually be serious about this shit. Well, maybe the girls that shitty rapper dupes into doing this are serious about it...but that Patrice Wilson guy is trolling everyone.

Comment

I am 32 years of age and still do not know how to use chopsticks.

Nor do I really have any desire to learn. I'm American; give me a spork.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

The pedo panda had me rolling!
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                          I am 32 years of age and still do not know how to use chopsticks.

Nor do I really have any desire to learn. I'm American; give me a spork.
                          I only learned because I lived in Korea for a year..

Comment

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                            X