Taking the train in Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    I'm glad I never had to ride when it was like that. Rick is right, you get an automatic gaijin zone around you if you're a foreigner.
    And Rick, Sapporo is beautiful. Not super gaijin friendly though, but you have an "in", so to say. I got to go there for free, courtesy of the 7th fleet.
    Wah bah ki

Lulz.
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

At first I thought I was watching a WW2 Documentary Showing Nazis loading up Jews on box car trains.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Crazy. I am very surprised that the Japanese do that.
        Me too. I thought the Japanese society was polite and orderly. That must be their X-Generation group.

And LOL at the cops pushing them in like sardines.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          I'm glad I never had to ride when it was like that. Rick is right, you get an automatic gaijin zone around you if you're a foreigner.
          And Rick, Sapporo is beautiful. Not super gaijin friendly though, but you have an "in", so to say. I got to go there for free, courtesy of the 7th fleet.
          Maybe they can't stand the way foreigners smell.

Comment

You damn sure want to get your flu shot! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              At first I thought I was watching a WW2 Documentary Showing Nazis loading up Jews on box car trains.
              They probably had more space. Hell, in basic they used cattle cars to transport us and we had more room. Now - it may have been nicer to be put together tighter though - make sleeping standing up easier.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                Crazy. I am very surprised that the Japanese do that.
                Sure there's some weird sexual angle there. Otherwise they'd engineer a better solution!

David

Comment

Originally posted by TorqueJunkie View Post
                  Hokkaido is absolutely amazing!
                  I hear they have some sort of time travel machine over there !?

David

Comment

Imagine a train wreck.
                    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I rode a trolley like that one night in Buffalo, NY. We were all headed to a Bruins/Sabres game and they were stuffing people in. No thanks!

Comment

lmao...
                        Allstate Insurance
                        Dominguez Agency
                        1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                        Arlington, TX. 76018
                        817-405-2011
                        tdominguez@allstate.com
                        Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Working...
                        X