No announcement yet.

When LP goes bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that escalated quickly! Keep your ass safe man!

Comment

Holly shit! That's crazy.
      Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
      90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Bases with our employees are military bases. Typically we are given sections of land and space to live and work. This one had a small compound inside the base and that truck is on the outside of both. No two camps out here are the same.

No, I am not in the military. I am a civilian in support of forward deployed troops.
        More power to you. I wouldn't wish being there on anyone. Well one guy but he will remain nameless but has a truck fettish.

Hope you continue to stay safe and make it back to our hell hole soon enough. First beer is on me.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Fuck! What's the estimate on ordinance used to produce that explosion?
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Wow that was huge, glad to hear that those who mattered are living

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
              Fuck! What's the estimate on ordinance used to produce that explosion?
              Not sure. I went back through the report to see if I had the pics of the blast crater. I had seen them back when it happened, but when the report was written they were not included since for our reporting it was not relevant. I left out of theater for R&R a few days after this incident and didn't return for 10 months. All I remember was the pic was taken the same day as the event and you could not see a single piece of the truck anywhere. Vaporized.

Oh, Mister stupid was promptly terminated for loss of confidence. This was not the "reason" since he was a fucking choad but it didn't look good.

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
              Wow that was huge, glad to hear that those who mattered are living
              I was slightly off, we did loose a local worker in the attack.

One of these days I will post up a bunch more pics and videos but we are still in those bases. The one in this video is long closed.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
              X