When LP goes bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When LP goes bad

Okay, a little extreme but this is the result of stopping a theft.

Nobody was killed in the making of this film. At least no one that didn't want to die already. Sorry for using PB but cannot get youtube to work for me right now.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

You caught them stealing from your supply yard, so the most appropriate response on their part is a truck bomb?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      You caught them stealing from your supply yard, so the most appropriate response on their part is a truck bomb?
      Things are simple over here. Small disrespect even when they deserved it, is met with some extreme shit.

A little better explanation
      Dude: Hey someone stole some copper wire (walked the spool to the fence, hook wire to truck, drag, cut and run) from our materials yard from inside the base
      Me: write it up

2- days later
      Dude: I caught one of them. Chased him into a corner and tackled him. It was one of the ANA soldiers.
      Me: tell me he was not armed. (not happy that you chased him and grabbed him) What happened next?
      Dude: I held him down until I could get someone to call the MPs
      Me: write it up

A few days later
      Dude: S2 (intel) called and said that they have human and signal intel that we are being targeted because of what happened. (ANA Sgt Maj beat the living shit out of the ANA guy that got caught)
      Me: Great, now you see why I was pissed you put hands on him?
      Dude: US military held a meeting with ALL the ANA and told them that we are off limits and are there to provide THEM support. Targeting us was counter productive.
      Me: Great, write it up

A few days later 02 Dec 11
      Dude: Uh, we just got hit by a VBIED

Apparently it was built to hit the entry control point to initiate a complex attack. Instead they drove it right up to the wall where we had a compound of our employees. Luckily, their timing sucked and our dudes were primarily at breakfast.

Comment

Why are we still there??

Comment

Holy Shit! That was quite a bit more than I expected.

Comment

DAMN, that was a big explosion. Dude's walking out of his tent towards the bottom. Something tells me he has hearing damage.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Damn!
              2014 GT
              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Holy FUCK. Was NOT expecting that even after reading the thread before watching. So this dude gets beat up, so some other dumbass volunteers his life for retribution? What. The. Fuck?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Holy FUCK. Was NOT expecting that even after reading the thread before watching. So this dude gets beat up, so some other dumbass volunteers his life for retribution? What. The. Fuck?
                  What the hell else is there to do in that shit hole?

The women don't take care of their neden to warrant fucking like rabbits.
                  They don't allow drinking, per se.
                  The only drugs worth a shit have a tendency to cause depression.

Might as well blow some shit up for some virgins in Mecca!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    DAMN, that was a big explosion. Dude's walking out of his tent towards the bottom. Something tells me he has hearing damage.
                    What?

How about the guy on the Gator?

I need to find the pictures of the blast site exploitation. That shit is at least 10' deep.

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                    What the hell else is there to do in that shit hole?

The women don't take care of their neden to warrant fucking like rabbits.
                    They don't allow drinking, per se.
                    The only drugs worth a shit have a tendency to cause depression.

Might as well blow some shit up for some virgins in Mecca!
                    But their Heroin is cheap and fucking awesome. Apparently so, cause I had a guy with 28g on him in 1g packets for distribution. Also found a couple gram balls of black tar. They love selling dope to our employees.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      How about the guy on the Gator?
                      Yeah, I figured I would see him come out of the dust but nothing, everyone went to ringing with that one.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Yeah, I figured I would see him come out of the dust but nothing, everyone went to ringing with that one.
                        100% chance of ear drum blood.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          But their Heroin is cheap and fucking awesome. Apparently so, cause I had a guy with 28g on him in 1g packets for distribution. Also found a couple gram balls of black tar. They love selling dope to our employees.
                          Yep!!

Heroin, hashish,etc... Typically cause depression.

Comment

Holy crap!

Please forgive my ignorance and poor eye sight but is this a private complex or a military one? I didn't know if you were in service or just working in that hell hole.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                              Holy crap!

Please forgive my ignorance and poor eye sight but is this a private complex or a military one? I didn't know if you were in service or just working in that hell hole.
                              Bases with our employees are military bases. Typically we are given sections of land and space to live and work. This one had a small compound inside the base and that truck is on the outside of both. No two camps out here are the same.

No, I am not in the military. I am a civilian in support of forward deployed troops.

Comment

Working...
                              X