The Wife's Anniversary Gift...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
    When I working I stumbled upon this wagon and a pale blue 67-72 suburban at babes chicken. Bad ass wagon. I love it.
    Yep Tanner....last Thursday or Friday night, right? They were in from West Texas for the Good Guys show...his buddy was rolling the Suburban.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

That is definitely one bad ass ride Jason. Nice addition!

And I remember those gates, used to ride behind one when I was around six or so. Shit, I'm old...
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Congrats man! I would say you jumped up 10 points in the cool factor Department! But you already had that covered. Now im just flat out Jealous!!!
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Very cool!
          "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
          George Orwell

Comment

Sweet wagon.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
              Yep Tanner....last Thursday or Friday night, right? They were in from West Texas for the Good Guys show...his buddy was rolling the Suburban.
              OK ya. I stopped and just gawked. Both we smooth as glass. THEN a 55 Mercury M100 came Rollin in... Attention diverted. Genuine Canadian M100. BEAUTIFUL truck. He and his wife drove it from Arizona. No trailer.

That wagon was my top 5 that night. And the city I work in, ALL restaurants and hotels were jam packed with classics. My favorite day to work hands down is the thursday before good guys.

Comment

badass wagon
                2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Working...
                X