The Wife's Anniversary Gift...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wife's Anniversary Gift...

Since I'm taking forever to put her convertible back together I decided she needed something to shut her up for a while.

We've both been wanting something we can load all of our crap in and make some road trips too. I had been looking for a 3-door Suburban for a while (the 67-72 Nut in me), but then I stumbled on this thing last weekend and had to have it....glad I did something different.

It's by no means a show piece, just a good driver quality ride...

I love the rear of it...tailgate opens 2 different ways....

70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Sweet! Is that your shop?

Comment

Fuck yes!!

Comment

Fucking awesome! I like the 3 door Burbans, but that thing is fucking sexy.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

That is badass!!

Comment

Sweet.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Nicely done.

Comment

remove those speakers and you have plenty of room for sexy time, I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  remove those speakers and you have plenty of room for sexy time, I bet.
                  Shit, its already got a least one huge back seat, if not a bench in the front too.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

wagons rule

Comment

My favorite color on the Chevelle! Nice !

Comment

Badass. Good choice

How original is it?

Comment

That is one cool wagon man .
                          Big Rooster Racing

Comment

It does still have a ton of room, but the stereo is already on the list...it's way over done right now, I'll be reducing it to a more "tasteful" level. It also has 4-wheel drums on it which will be replaced with discs in short order. It's lowered on dropped coils right now too, and it rides surprisingly well, but it's just too damned low...especially coming out where we live, so I'm looking at some coilover options, or who knows...maybe I'll just suck it up and bag it.

I tend to want to do too much to my shit...I'm trying to hold back on this one and just address what makes functional sense....and just drive the damned thing.

BTW - not my shop, my next door neighbors. I moved a bunch of shit out of a shop I was in up the road, intending to build one at my place. Now all of my crap is strewed between my place, next door shop, and Dentguru's shop a couple blocks away. Priorities, priorities.
                            70' Chevelle RagTop
                            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

You've had some cool stuff in the past, but that is the best thing yet!

Seriously bitchin. I wouldn't change anything.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X