BBC C10 vs. SC Coyote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC C10 vs. SC Coyote

Pretty nasty C10. I'd love to see how fast it is when it hooks. I love when it finally hooks and motors off. I'd bet the Coyote is a hand full too, it didn't have any business racing that truck though IMO.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEHOGXkbvcI[/ame]
    '08 C6 Corvette
    '91 StormTrooper BBC Coupe
    Run what ya brung, hope ya brought enuff!!

What a waiste of time that race was.

Comment

There better have been a a lot of fucking money on that race. I would have never gotten back in it when that truck came over into my lane.

Agreed there was no reason for that mustang to ever race that truck.

Comment

So the Mustang won because the truck crossed, or no?
        -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
        -1993 Cobra- 700rw
        -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
        -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
        -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

Should have, but that's Los Angeles.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
            So the Mustang won because the truck crossed, or no?
            I was wondering the same thing.
            '08 C6 Corvette

Comment

Why shouldn't the mustang have raced that truck? If the mustang was somewhat certain the truck couldn't put the power down then it was a safe race. More powa doesn't = win.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
                Why shouldn't the mustang have raced that truck? If the mustang was somewhat certain the truck couldn't put the power down then it was a safe race. More powa doesn't = win.
                Why wouldn't the truck be able to put the power down? Looks like it should hook a lot better than the mustang.

Comment

That truck was roasting tires in front of the mustang off the line. The mustang had to get out of it to avoid a possible collision.

That truck would have reeled him in anyway. It would have been worse if they're tires hadn't cooled off from the long wait.

Comment

Best part was the truck doing the rolling burnout at the end.

Comment

That truck is a fucking badass, but it doesn't just have some traction issues...apparently the Coyote knew that taking him on in the first place.
                      70' Chevelle RagTop
                      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
                        Why wouldn't the truck be able to put the power down? Looks like it should hook a lot better than the mustang.
                        Did you see the video? Every time he got into it spun.

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                        That truck was roasting tires in front of the mustang off the line. The mustang had to get out of it to avoid a possible collision.

That truck would have reeled him in anyway. It would have been worse if they're tires hadn't cooled off from the long wait.
                        Yeah that would have made me shit by pants. It looked like the truck was holding up the race for whatever reason.

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        Best part was the truck doing the rolling burnout at the end.
                        werd

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                        That truck is a fucking badass, but it doesn't just have some traction issues...apparently the Coyote knew that taking him on in the first place.
                        werd
                        sigpic

Comment

I agree that more power does not equal a win.

I thought it would hook better too.

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post

Even on the big end he hooked up and checked the fuck out.
                          '08 C6 Corvette

Comment

Yes I saw the video and if I were that mustang I wiuld not have bet that I was going to win just because he couldn't hook up.

Comment

Yes I saw the video and if I were that mustang I wiuld not have bet that I was going to win just because he couldn't hook up.
                              I've won a few races making basic assumptions about the other driver or ability of the car to put the power down.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X