Barbie in Trouble with the Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbie in Trouble with the Law

The reporter does a horrible job of narrating, but I think it's kinda cute. oh and FTP!

(KUTV) Serious relationship news in American Fork to report, Police issued a citation for Barbie this week.

As you might imagine, Ken is ready to kick Barbie to the dream house curb. It all started when Barbie abandoned the family jeep, didn't park it where Ken likes and that's when the police got involved.

An officer out patrolling a Cedar Hills neighborhood noticed a pink Jeep parked in the road-blocking a driveway. Barbie, Ken and the gang were asleep, so the officer left a bright orange tag on the hood that said "Abandoned Vehicle."

The officer was concerned the Jeep could be swiped or involved in an accident so he moved it into the driveway. When Ken woke up and tried to leave for work he almost backed over the Barbie Jeep. He jumped out, "noticed the jeep was parked in an unpopular location" Right behind his vehicle.

He got out and noticed there was an abandoned vehicle tag. At first he thought the vehicle was going to be impounded, but upon further review there was no fine or notice otherwise.

Turns out, police have a soft spot for Barbie and her sister. Barbie one and Barbie two are 7 and 9 years old.

The younger of the two has admitted to leaving the Jeep on the sidewalk. How it made its way into the road where it was found by police, no one knows.

Barbie has learned an important lesson. If you want nice things and want to keep "Ken" or Dad happy you need to park in the garage.

American Fork Police were happy to pass along the reminder that they care and that they are patrolling the neighborhood on a regular basis.

Both sides think the whole thing is the kind of story they can tell for years at parties. The moral for the rest of us, put your stuff away or you too may find yourself on the police blotter.

By Heidi Hatch

(Copyright 2013 Sinclair Broadcasting Group

Jesus fuck, I want to beat the shit out of whoever wrote that. How do these people get employed as journalists?

Comment

I feel dumberreereerr for watching that.

Comment

I'm surprised they weren't tased.

Comment

"Look, all I'm trying to say is Tattoo Barbie is a reflection of the declining morals in this country."

"Sir, Tattoo Barbie is just a sign of the times."

"Yeah, but where does it stop? I mean, Barbie started out as a pristine virgin. Then you get tattoo Barbie, Lingerie Barbie, Pregnant Barbie. What's Barbie going to look like in 20 years? She going to have a detachable donkey dick in her mouth? Webcam and gallon of donkey jizz sold separately."
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

from one of the best TV shows of all time, Hardcore TV

Comment

Working...
            X