No announcement yet.

1200 HP Bugatti Veyron Vitesse vs Koenigsegg Agera R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would take a Koenigsegg over a Veyron any day of the week. Those things are fucking awesome.

Comment

Bad ass looking Veyron!
      Seemed to me that the Agera had much shorter gearing than the Veyron. My guess is the Veyron has a higher top speed? Either way..................I'll take both please.

Comment

Originally posted by spankustang View Post
        Bad ass looking Veyron!
        Seemed to me that the Agera had much shorter gearing than the Veyron. My guess is the Veyron has a higher top speed? Either way..................I'll take both please.
        Veyron has like 20mph higher top speed, but only for the SS version which are no longer being produced and even then the SS only hit that high number by removing all the factory limiters and such that none of the productions vehicles could do.
        The Veyron is just outmatched by the Agera in every way especially on Looks alone... The Veyrons have always been one of the ugliest supercars ever made!
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

A fox body with.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            A fox body with.....
            ...with Megan Fox sitting inside nekkid, would STILL get passed up for the keys to ANY Koenigsegg!

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
              ...with Megan Fox sitting inside nekkid, would STILL get passed up for the keys to ANY Koenigsegg!
              Indeed "Take the car and club thumbs!"

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                That's just because her toe thumbs would break all the plastics inside a Fox.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                X