• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1200 HP Bugatti Veyron Vitesse vs Koenigsegg Agera R

That Koenigsegg is a beast.

Comment

I would commit just about any crime requested to own a Koenigsegg

Comment

Damn I want one so fucking bad. Hard to believe there is a little 5.0L V8 in the Agera, it weighs just under 3,000lbs and pull 1.6 lateral g's!
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

The 1200hp Veyron: Pelican Edition.

Comment

The sound from 2:55 to 3:15 or so is unreal. Maybe best car sound I've ever heard.
            Ford
            GM
            Toyota
            VAG

Comment

I really believe Koenigsegg has found the magic-sauce, I can't imagine a factory "hyper-car" with more superior performance; freaking sick!

Comment

Holy shit! That's a bad MF!

Comment

Just in awe of how it walked away from the Veyron like that. That's a bad ass machine.

Comment

Damn that's a bad ass car.
                    IIRC his first production cars used 4.6 4v SVT mills from Ford. They also used centrifugal blowers. This went on for several years up until they started mfg their own but I'm sure they just copied the original design from SVT

I'd own one in a NY minute if I was a real baller.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Damn that's a bad ass car.
                      IIRC his first production cars used 4.6 4v SVT mills from Ford. They also used centrifugal blowers. This went on for several years up until they started mfg their own but I'm sure they just copied the original design from SVT

I'd own one in a NY minute if I was a real baller.
                      That is what they did basically. Ran the Ford SVT stuff for a while before finally developing their own engine, based on the ford power plant. Gotta love it, the sickest damn thing on the face of this earth is basically a modified ford engine.

Comment

Would love some of them CF valve covers and timing chain covers they made for the 4.7 after they stopped using the 4.6 Ford blocks. Was neat seeing an 800hp 4.6 Ford motor in a legit supercar for a while though.
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

If you haven't seen it already, you will really enjoy this video series by /Drive.[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QJlL0zNdMA&list=PLHa6PXrV-yIgnXSYFT07BouKhEhyFuWnf&index=1[/ame]

Comment

Yous a bad muuufucka if you can walk on a veyron my friend.
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Let's just ask Mark Cuban the asshole that he is to buy me one.

Comment

Working...
                              X