Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Wipe Charlie (Dollar Shave Club guy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Wipe Charlie (Dollar Shave Club guy)

yeah bitch, butt wipes

lol
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Any of y'all members of Dollar Shave Club? The razors are great and it beats the living hell out of buying whatever Gillette's latest/greatest is and spending ten times as much as DSC's blades cost.

I had a sample of their One Wipe Charlie's and their shave goo - both sucked terribly and cost way more than comparable products from the grocery store.

The rest of his commercials are pretty good too.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
        Any of y'all members of Dollar Shave Club? The razors are great and it beats the living hell out of buying whatever Gillette's latest/greatest is and spending ten times as much as DSC's blades cost.

I had a sample of their One Wipe Charlie's and their shave goo - both sucked terribly and cost way more than comparable products from the grocery store.

The rest of his commercials are pretty good too.
        I am thinking about the dollar shave club.
        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Iwaslookingfordollarshaveclubandtherewasalink

Comment

I swear I heard an advertisement for this on 1310 The Ticket last week. Am I crazy?

Comment

I tried this and didn't really like it. The 4 blade razors are affordable but too wide for me. I tried the 2 blade razor and that was a joke. I'll stick to my Mach 3 I guess. But it's definitely worth a shot if you haven't tried them. Easy to use website, shipping is fast, and it is a shit load cheaper than buying razors at the store.

Comment

Working...
              X