Nathan Verhelst Chooses Euthanasia After Failed Gender Reassignment Surgeries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    I'm checking out. You guys can return to sucking each others dicks in her while throwing thumbs up at each other.

No one wants to address how we don't treat things that aren't PC to acknowledge as problems, but society jumps the gun on other issues that fall under the same umbrella.

I'll let you guys return to watching logotv.
    This is the route things are going with all this pc and acceptance:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ex-change.html
    Limping away with your tail tucked.... see you in about nine.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I think if you wanna cut your dick off and get a set of tig 'ol bitties put on ya or cut your tig 'ol bitties off and grow you a penis then by God go for it just don't get all butt hurt when a majority of society looks at you funny or thinks you have "mental" issues. I could give a squirt of piss what you do in your bedroom and to your body until it affects me or my family in anyway (mainly financial or you try to push your views on my kids). Until them carry the hell on and I left your $50 on the night stand!!
      '08 C6 Corvette
      '91 StormTrooper BBC Coupe
      Run what ya brung, hope ya brought enuff!!

Comment

Am I the only one who wants to know how your new "penis" has "signs of rejection?" They sewed on some dead dudes dick?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus The LSX Coupe View Post
          I think if you wanna cut your dick off and get a set of tig 'ol bitties put on ya or cut your tig 'ol bitties off and grow you a penis then by God go for it just don't get all butt hurt when a majority of society looks at you funny or thinks you have "mental" issues. I could give a squirt of piss what you do in your bedroom and to your body until it affects me or my family in anyway (mainly financial or you try to push your views on my kids). Until them carry the hell on and I left your $50 on the night stand!!
          Since you mentioned it affecting you, doesn't the new Obummercare pay for shit like that? IE, you pay for shit like that.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Am I the only one who wants to know how your new "penis" has "signs of rejection?" They sewed on some dead dudes dick?
            If you had someone else's pecker, wouldn't that be like letting some other dude fuck you wife?

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              If you had someone else's pecker, wouldn't that be like letting some other dude fuck you wife?
              I think in this situation it isn't letting some other dude fuck your wife. It's letting a dude fuck your wife. Since you're a woman.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                Since you mentioned it affecting you, doesn't the new Obummercare pay for shit like that? IE, you pay for shit like that.
                What does it pay for - mental health treatment? Or sex change operations?
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                X