Nathan Verhelst Chooses Euthanasia After Failed Gender Reassignment Surgeries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    And most people will think you need to be committed and treated for mental illness due to your attitude and opinion.

Stevo
    Totally makes sense!
    I'm not trying to be something I wasn't born as, i'm not trying to chop my dick off, and i'm not willing to kill myself because I don't like how i look in the mirror.
    Poor. Sick. Me.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      Totally makes sense!
      I'm not trying to be something I wasn't born as, i'm not trying to chop my dick off, and i'm not willing to kill myself because I don't like how i look in the mirror.
      Poor. Sick. Me.
      Who are you to say that it is or is not mental illness?

Also, you need to address the questions I posted earlier:

Originally posted by stevo
      Do you consider breast implants to be body mutilation? Face lifts? Nose jobs? Hair implants? Liposuction?

Stevo

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Who are you to say that it is or is not mental illness?
        Also, you need to address the questions I posted earlier:
        Stevo
        I'm not someone to say it is or isn't, i'm someone using my own opinion and saying it is a sign of the possibility.

They're indications of someone not comfortable with their self, and believe that they need physical modification to both be acceptable to themselves, and those around them.
        They are sign/symptoms, not diagnoses. They're factors to be taken into consideration on a whole when evaluating someone.

People don't agree with me, fine. I'm not asking you to. I'm just wondering why this is given a free pass, but if someone says "i have low self esteem", suddenly it needs to be treated.

WHy does this article focus on someone ending their life, instead of showing that this person was extremely depressed about their current state, and no one attempted any medical help or counseling? Every sign is there that this person was unhappy, but because it was "gender unhappy", it was accepted.
        sigpic

Comment

Do you consider breast implants to be body mutilation? Face lifts? Nose jobs? Hair implants? Liposuction?

Stevo
          Stevo
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I answered your question.

They're indications of someone not comfortable with their self, and believe that they need physical modification to both be acceptable to themselves, and those around them.
            They are sign/symptoms, not diagnoses. They're factors to be taken into consideration on a whole when evaluating someone.
            sigpic

Comment

I answered your question.
              That is not an answer, it is a side step.

In your opinion are they mutilations? Just answer the fucking question.

Stevo

Comment

Its my answer. Deal with it.
                sigpic

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

what beach you at CJ?

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

at which stage in the surgeries was that picture?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        what beach you at CJ?

god bless.
                        tranny beach, usa.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          tranny beach, usa.
                          geor told me it was nice this time of year!

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Is a botched boob job mutilation?

Comment

Its my answer. Deal with it.
                              Hypocritical pussy...

Stevo

Comment

Hypocritical pussy...

Stevo
                                Armchair quarterback fat ass.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X