Nathan Verhelst Chooses Euthanasia After Failed Gender Reassignment Surgeries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    I don't give a shit how many rugs a lesbian chomps, or how mand d's a guy can s. That kind of behavior doesn't bother me.
    Body mutilation is not normal.
    We treat depression like it's a mental illness, but we ignore when someone wants to throw their dick on the chopping block?
    Makes total sense!
    he called the shit poop
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

piercings ≠ gender reassignment surgery.

I think the fact that the guy killed himself helps illustrate how much of a mental illness it is.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        What a boring planet most of you must want to live on, while later professing your "individuality." Sad.
        We'll always have war to keep things interesting.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I don't give a shit how many rugs a lesbian chomps, or how mand d's a guy can s. That kind of behavior doesn't bother me.
          We treat depression like it's a mental illness, but we ignore when someone wants to throw their dick on the chopping block?
          Makes total sense!

Do you consider breast implants to be body mutilation? Face lifts? Nose jobs? Hair implants? Liposuction?

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Doesn't seem like a big loss.

Comment

What a boring planet most of you must want to live on, while later professing your "individuality." Sad.
              He lost his fiance' to the rug-muncher after his failed threesome fiasco, he is still in denial.

Stevo
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                He lost his fiance' to the rug-muncher after his failed threesome fiasco, he is still in denial.

Stevo
                That was him? FUUUUUCK! lol.

TBH, it was better that he lost that walrus anyway.

Comment

Stevo
                  Lol. No wonder she so mad.

Comment

At what point do we stop worrying about what other people are doing and start minding our own fucking business? zomg, someone isn't "normal!" There must be something "wrong" with them!111 Everyone doesn't have to fit into a perfect little box just because you're unable to cope with it. What a boring planet most of you must want to live on, while later professing your "individuality." Sad.

This.

Do you consider breast implants to be body mutilation? Face lifts? Nose jobs? Hair implants? Liposuction?

Stevo
                    This.

Who are you to say what is normal and what isn't? Why do you care so much? Does what they do affect your life so much that you think you have the right to tell other people how to live? I really would like to hear more details on how this adversely affects you and your family.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Because i see it as a mental illness, and like everyone else, i'd like to limit my contact with those i feel are suffering from mental illnesses.

And there is nothing you can say that will convince me that someone who decided to kill themselves because of failed gender reassignment surgery was not suffering from several mental illnesses.
                      sigpic

Comment

Because i see it as a mental illness, and like everyone else, i'd like to limit my contact with those i feel are suffering from mental illnesses.

And there is nothing you can say that will convince me that someone who decided to kill themselves because of failed gender reassignment surgery was not suffering from mental illness.
                        Not a single person here said that, they are saying your opinion does not dictate what is mutilation OR mental illness.

Stevo

Comment

That's because people need to pick the little issues instead of focusing on the big ones. That's fine that someone doesn't agree with my opinion. It's mine, not theirs.
                          If i encounter someone who has had gender reassignment surgery, I will (in my opinion/judgement) consider them someone in need of mental medical condition, and will do my best to avoid them. Party it up with them if you will, I will not.
                          I'm not going to lay down a verbal bashing or public display of my disagreement with their decision, I will just decide to remove myself from it's proximity.

Jesus christ people, pull your fucking transgender panties out of your asses. The LGBT community doesnt need all of you white knights.
                          sigpic

Comment

That's because people need to pick the little issues instead of focusing on the big ones. That's fine that someone doesn't agree with my opinion. It's mine, not theirs.
                            If i encounter someone who has had gender reassignment surgery, I will (in my opinion/judgement) consider them someone in need of mental medical condition, and will do my best to avoid them. Party it up with them if you will, I will not.
                            I'm not going to lay down a verbal bashing or public display of my disagreement with their decision, I will just decide to remove myself from it's proximity.

Jesus christ people, pull your fucking transgender panties out of your asses. The LGBT community doesnt need all of you white knights.
                            Uhhhh. What the fuck are you doing here then? You're publicly saying that people who aren't exactly like you are somehow fucked up and should be heavily medicated at best, and institutionalized at worst.

You don't like it, who gives a fuck? It's not a mental illness you prick, it's someone that's into different things than you.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              Uhhhh. What the fuck are you doing here then? You're publicly saying that people who aren't exactly like you are somehow fucked up and should be heavily medicated at best, and institutionalized at worst.

You don't like it, who gives a fuck? It's not a mental illness you prick, it's someone that's into different things than you.
                              I'm saying that we treat people with depression as mentall ill, but we have to be pc and give this a pass. I'm asking Why?
                              All the same signs are there, yet it's looked at completely different.
                              sigpic

Comment

If i encounter someone who has had gender reassignment surgery, I will (in my opinion/judgement) consider them someone in need of mental medical condition, and will do my best to avoid them.
                                And most people will think you need to be committed and treated for mental illness due to your attitude and opinion.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X