No announcement yet.

Sleeper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was my first car! Except it was the 1984 Pontiac T1000 4spd. Had a lot of fun in that car
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Comment

With the tires and wheels that are on it I'm sure all it does is melt tires. Cool as hell though!!!
        '08 C6 Corvette
        '91 StormTrooper BBC Coupe
        Run what ya brung, hope ya brought enuff!!

Comment

I call that 10lbs of potatoes in a 5lb bag......

Comment

Originally posted by The Sarge View Post
            Best Sleeper Ever? Do you know of a better one?
            I knda like this one and My money would be on this car in a race against that Chevette.

Comment

Not quite as much of a "sleeper", but I'll take that bet and raise you one junky Nova .....

70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I dig it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                  Not quite as much of a "sleeper", but I'll take that bet and raise you one junky Nova .....

This is gonna be a close one. I cant remember what the Nova runs but the LTD runs low 9s @ almost 150.

Comment

That would actually be a damned good race! When we talked to him on the Powertour the Nova was said to have been in the lower 9's at "around" 150, but I don't think he's ever come out with an actual timeslip on it. I do recall it was making almost 1200 to the tires when it was first built, but I haven't seen that car around in a couple years now.

What's the story on the LTD?
                    70' Chevelle RagTop
                    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                      That would actually be a damned good race! When we talked to him on the Powertour the Nova was said to have been in the lower 9's at "around" 150, but I don't think he's ever come out with an actual timeslip on it. I do recall it was making almost 1200 to the tires when it was first built, but I haven't seen that car around in a couple years now.

What's the story on the LTD?
                      The LTD has a 5.3LS motor in it. Cam,turbo and E85. The best is a 9.3 @149.
                      Its for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by jleews6 View Post
                        The LTD has a 5.3LS motor in it. Cam,turbo and E85. The best is a 9.3 @149.
                        Its for sale.

Seems to be the go fast kit car these days. 5.3, turbo, Some from of mont,zepyr,ltd='s 9's

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Hv_jRQMv8&sns=em[/ame]
                          ./ ____ _ _\.
                          (]]]_ o _[[[)
                          \o_FORD_o/
                          |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Working...
                          X