No announcement yet.

Who dragraces Boss 302's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My main question to the OP: Why wouldn't you??

I drag raced the shit out of my POS 2004 GT.. It was my daily driver but since I didn't have the money to have a toy only track car, I beat the shit out of it. It was slow, and was bolt on only, but I made hundreds of passes in that car, not to mention a few autocross events.

Comment

<--- 1.55 60' on Sportlines!

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
        <--- 1.55 60' on Sportlines!
        Best 60' I ever pulled on stock suspension other than Sportlines, and 10.5" rear wheels with 315 DRs was in the low 1.70's

CAI, custom tune, 3.73's, sportlines, 315's, off road prochamber, SLP catback and my best numbers were something like 8.59 @ 81-82 in the eighth and 13.53 @ 101-102 in the quarter.

That was with a whopping 247rwhp in my 04 GT.

Comment

That green boss is ballin. Normally I'd hate the color but it looks gooooood (minus the green under the hood).

Comment

My wife and I used to drag race our calypso Boss 302 all the time. Oh wrong kind of Boss 302.hahaha

Comment

My buddy Lance beats the hell out of his boss. it had around 1100 miles on it when the blower and wheels were put on it.

Comment

those are some nice boss stangs there. love those are, and at least they driving them for what they were meant for.

Comment

I want that green one so fucking bad!
                  2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
                  www.militarystangs.com

Comment

Working...
                  X