Who dragraces Boss 302's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who dragraces Boss 302's?

what the heck? at good guys in the parking lot I saw these two boss's on trailers. Anyone know A. why the heck would you do this to a boss, and B. Why would you do it to two of them??

People who want to enjoy their cars race them. You act like a boss is something special. Its Just an upgraded gt.

Comment

Originally posted by ftp View Post
      People who want to enjoy their cars race them. You act like a boss is something special. Its Just an upgraded gt.
      So you don't know what a Boss is setup for?
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

there's a guy on the board who drag races his blown boss. who cares?

Comment

People also drag race Z06 vettes. Who gives a shit?

Comment

I don't see a problem with it I think the green one looks good
            2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
            2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

People drag race vettes all the time.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I don't get why you would turn a car specifically built up for the twisty's into a drag car. I'd think a higher hp car with a looser suspension would be a better start.

Comment

He was at the Mustang Vs. Camaro thing yesterday. Agreed that it's not really set up for drags, but who cares.

Comment

At least they are hammering on them instead of wiping them down wih diapers in a climate controlled show room. Just my opinion.
                    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      I don't get why you would turn a car specifically built up for the twisty's into a drag car. I'd think a higher hp car with a looser suspension would be a better start.
                      so, why was it a "drag" car? because it had slicks on the back?

Comment

Car snobs, who don't own the cars they snob about= lots of win

Comment

Those both belong to couple of my buddies. The blue boss is Capjmp on here. They don't just drag race them, but had them both on drag wheels for the Camaro/mustang shootout thing at Ennis yesterday. The green one is a twin turbo that also has a bunch of suspension. The blue car is a bolt on car with more of a autocross/road race suspension set up than a drag setup. Both of these guys do autocross in them all the time. Only thing really "drag" on them is the wheels.
                          Last edited by 96lasersnake; 10-06-2013, 05:26 PM.
                          2012 FX2 ecoboost------2013 Boss 302

Past vehicles: 4 93 cobras, 96 cobra, 99 cobra, 3 03-04 cobras, 8 fox bodies, 3 94-95 gt's, 04 Lighting, SVT contour, 02 Saleen, 2 03 Mach 1's, 02,03,05GT's, 01,08 bullitt, 65 Coupe, 07,11SI, 11 HD f150,06 Silverado SS,07 TBSS, 2012 Boss 302, 2013 GHIG GT

Comment

Comment

Who cares, as long as they're being driven.

Btw, that green one is tits.

Comment

Working...
                              X