Magic Tip For Pizza Delivery - $100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
    So because I don't make youtube videos of me going good deeds, or threads about them on here, then they don't exist?
    Correct!

Comment

Haha, really Matt?
      lol

Comment

It's cool and all, but he's putting it up on youtube to get a bunch of views to make money off of it. It loses some of the good karma by doing that. It's like saying I'm such a good person, check it out!
        Do you realize how many views he has to get just to make $100?!?!?
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
          Cool. Random acts of kindness almost never fail.
          There's nothing random about that.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            There's nothing random about that.
            Depends on your point of view. Relative to the Driver's POV it is very random.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              I like that he gives a link on how to do it so that people can spread the goodness. I wish I could afford to tip a pizza delivery guy $100. I used to deliver pizzas so I know how hard it can be for some of them.

It's cool and all, but he's putting it up on youtube to get a bunch of views to make money off of it. It loses some of the good karma by doing that. It's like saying I'm such a good person, check it out!
              Depending on his partnership deal, he made about 5k alone on view count.

Comment

Depends on your point of view. Relative to the Driver's POV it is very random.
                It's not random, regardless of the recipient's expectation. A better characterization would be to say it was unexpected on the part of the driver (and you the viewer). It definitely was intentional on the part of the poster.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Do you realize how many views he has to get just to make $100?!?!?
                  From what I've seen, half a million views is about $5k if you have a YouTube partnership. Same as what Roliath said. If he was doing things out of the kindness of his own heart he wouldn't be doing this to help push his $35 DVD on how to do magic tricks linked in the video description IMO.

Comment

From what I've seen, half a million views is about $5k if you have a YouTube partnership. Same as what Roliath said. If he was doing things out of the kindness of his own heart he wouldn't be doing this to help push his $35 DVD on how to do magic tricks linked in the video description IMO.
                    $2 to $3 dollars per 1k views in avg.

Comment

I never tip under $200
                      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                        I never tip under $200

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                          I never tip under $200
                          Is that in pesos?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            It's not random, regardless of the recipient's expectation. A better characterization would be to say it was unexpected on the part of the driver (and you the viewer). It definitely was intentional on the part of the poster.
                            They're random because the recipient is a random pizza delivery person.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                            X