• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Tip For Pizza Delivery - $100

Pretty cool little feel good video!

2:13 dfwmustangs lol

Cool vid!
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Wow! very nice and impressive!
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Cool. Random acts of kindness almost never fail.
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I like that he gives a link on how to do it so that people can spread the goodness. I wish I could afford to tip a pizza delivery guy $100. I used to deliver pizzas so I know how hard it can be for some of them.

Comment

It's cool and all, but he's putting it up on youtube to get a bunch of views to make money off of it. It loses some of the good karma by doing that. It's like saying I'm such a good person, check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
              It's cool and all, but he's putting it up on youtube to get a bunch of views to make money off of it. It loses some of the good karma by doing that. It's like saying I'm such a good person, check it out!

"Awesome of you to post this here on dfwm and try to help. Just sent you a donation."
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Or you can look at it this way:

He puts it on Youtube to try and get others involved in doing positive things, it generates income, he uses that income to continue and do the positive things...

Comment

Yeah, but he's still giving strangers $100 and he could've done $10s or $5s or even $2s.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

It's okay though because he does nice things for people. He could even lie about being a CPA, or having a Lambo his Dad paid for, etc, but being a nice guy makes-up for all of that!

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                      It's okay though because he does nice things for people. He could even lie about being a CPA, or having a Lambo his Dad paid for, etc, but being a nice guy makes-up for all of that!
                      Haha, really Matt?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        "Awesome of you to post this here on dfwm and try to help. Just sent you a donation."
                        So because I don't make youtube videos of me going good deeds, or threads about them on here, then they don't exist?

Comment

I heard pizza delivery drivers make serious bank.

Comment

So because I don't make youtube videos of me going good deeds, or threads about them on here, then they don't exist?
                            Good lord, nevermind.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

The link he tells you to go to where you find out how to do the magic trick is a sight that sells magic instruction videos.

Comment

Working...
                              X