I must have missed this episode of Fear Factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must have missed this episode of Fear Factor

Joe Rogan almost fights a dude that gets in his face. Probably a repost from the old board, but I don't remember ever seeing it.

"Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

ha! Joe rogan is great

Comment

Isn't Joe Rogan like a 5th degree blackbelt? He would have freakin killed that dude, lol.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

If he has a blackbelt, why was he pulling his hair???????????
        David

1986 GT

Comment

Originally posted by Fst86gt View Post
          Cause the long haired girly man needed a haircut...DUH!
          Wanna see my care face???

Comment

You do realize how sue happy people are right? What would you rather go to court trying to defend yourself for, grabbing a dude by his hair that was being aggresive toward you? Or putting him in an arm-bar? He did the right thing by neutralizing the situation.

Comment

you control people by using any advantage you have... if guido has long hair, you grab that shit and use it like a fucking steering wheel
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Looks like he was pulling his shirt off.

Comment

Just saying if I had a blackbelt and there were chicks around, I would have put a beating on him. (For the ladies).....Unfortunatly I don't have a blackbelt so I have a CHL instead.....
                  David

1986 GT

Comment

Just saying if I had a blackbelt and there were chicks around, I would have put a beating on him. (For the ladies).....Unfortunatly I don't have a blackbelt so I have a CHL instead.....
                    Who needs courage when you have a gun?

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                      Who needs courage when you have a gun?
                      Yep
                      David

1986 GT

Comment

WTF is a CHL going to do for you? I've got a driver's license, multiple credit cards, etc.

all I can do with them in an emergency situation is unlock certain doors.

if you're about to die and you show someone a licence, you're a fucking moron
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          WTF is a CHL going to do for you? I've got a driver's license, multiple credit cards, etc.

I don't know man... sometimes the plastic edge can cut pretty deep....

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

Actually, I'd say that in this situation a CHL would inhibit you from doing what you want. People with CHL's are the smart ones that use their power as a necessity, not convenience. You shouldn't use a CHL as a reason to use your gun, but be an example to others that posessing a gun is a responsibility. Luckily, most CHL carriers know this.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                              Actually, I'd say that in this situation a CHL would inhibit you from doing what you want. People with CHL's are the smart ones that use their power as a necessity, not convenience. You shouldn't use a CHL as a reason to use your gun, but be an example to others that posessing a gun is a responsibility. Luckily, most CHL carriers know this.
                              All the better reason to not have one and just be gangsta

Comment

Working...
                              X