Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF, I guess these factory CAI really work?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought we all wore gloves when checking the air filter?

Comment

I hate wrenching on cars, so when I do, I put on latex gloves so I don't get grease and shit all over my hands or under my nails. Though, since the car was hot as hell, I put on my heat resistant gloves and you bitches are still fucking with me!
      Last edited by Rick Modena; 10-03-2013, 12:11 PM.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

lol

it's cause we all love you #nohomo

Comment

Checklist of things to look for before taking a picture of ANYTHING before posting on this website:

1) Make sure you are not in the reflection of your car, especially if you're in your underwear.
          2) Make sure your grass is cut and free of weeds.
          3) Photoshop your license plate (there will be 35 posts telling you to do this if you don't).
          4) Always have a mani/pedi.
          5) 12 ounce Dr. Pepper can for size reference.
          6) Never have your wife/daughter in background, (noodz pics will be requested).
          7) If your SO is a little overweight Dr. Dave will make a fat joke, followed by what disease she will die of, if not taken care of immediately.
          8) Any shots of a small car, Barbie jeep, GI Joe car, etc.. will be followed by DonSVO short joke.
          9) Do not take a Ipowned photo/video with phone in upright position.
          10) Photos not taken with a Nikon D7000 are not acceptable.
          11) No matter how fast your car is, someone will always post "Looks Slow".

Did I miss anything?
          Last edited by Rick Modena; 10-03-2013, 12:14 PM.
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            I hate wrenching on cars, so when I do, I put on latex gloves so I don't get grease and shit all over my hands or under my nails. Though, since the car was hot as hell, I put on my heat resistant gloves and you bitches are still fucking with me!

ugh

Comment

Checklist of things to look for before taking a picture of ANYTHING before posting on this website:

1) Make sure you are not in the reflection of your car, especially if you're in your underwear.
              3) Photoshop your license plate (there will be 35 posts telling you to do this if you don't).
              7) If your SO is a little overweight Dr. Dave will make a fat joke, followed by what disease she will die of, if not taken care of immediately.
              8) Any shots of a small car, Barbie jeep, GI Joe car, etc.. will be followed by DonSVO short joke.

Did I miss anything?
              yeah, it looks slow.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Did I miss anything?
                fucking spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  yeah, it looks slow.
                  Thx, added.

Comment

nice edit to this and my quoted post, fuckhead

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                      nice edit to this and my quoted post, fuckhead
                      You knew the website was dangerous when you signed up, but you still did it and you won't leave.

Comment

You knew the website was dangerous when you signed up, but you still did it and you won't leave.

Technically, back in Dec of 2000, I did not know the website was dangerous. So there........... take that

Now, I won't leave because I'm a glutton for punishment

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                          Technically, back in Dec of 2000, I did not know the website was dangerous. So there........... take that

Now, I won't leave because I'm a glutton for punishment
                          lmao!

BTW, you didn't crash you car already have you?
                          Theres a Silver 5.0 at Tyler Ford on the frame machine, it got t-boned pretty fucking bad.

Comment

That's a factory air filter from Ford, moron.
                            Ah I saw the fa and mistaken it for a ca.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Working...
                            X