Good ole sling-shot fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good ole sling-shot fun!

I've seen some other cool toys this guy has made before...he should probably rethink using a wall for a trap.

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

Comment

Holy sheeeeeeeeeettttttt!!!!!!!

Ouch. So much for VERY SAFE!!!!!
      ./ ____ _ _\.
      (]]]_ o _[[[)
      \o_FORD_o/
      |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Fake or not, its funny to see him at the end with that bloody rag on his head.

Comment

Oh, this guy. Yeah in one of his videos he makes an AR-15 slingshot upper. The best part is when he shows his unbuilt M16 full auto lower which he nonchalantly explains is completely legal to own in Germany.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

20mm ball bearing to the face looks painful

Comment

So this is for a zombie movie?
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I would not have figured out it was fake if it was not mentioned here and in the comments.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I've been crowned in the head by bungie cord tie down strap that popped loose and my head poured blood just like that...fake? maybe...just saying your scalp bleeds like a mofo!

Comment

fake? I don't think so. Big time hit.
                    If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

Comment

Sound effects are what gave it away.

Comment

Working...
                        X