First 2014 Corvette at the strip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    There's more to a car than raw HP numbers, the rev matching on downshifts has my interest piqued, and the driving experience has to be decidedly different than that of a Mustang.
    And even a raw HP number is a little misleading on the new C7. The HP/TQ curves are so broad/flat with that direct injection. That's why with "only" 460HP, it runs with or beats a 505HP 2013 Z06 in any measurable performance statistic.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
      A no-option Z51 + magnetic shocks + 7 speed manual(MSRP of ~$56k) should wipe the floor with a 5.0 Mustang, even a Boss with equal drivers.
      Hell, it should at least hang with a Continental Challenge Boss 302.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
        And even a raw HP number is a little misleading on the new C7. The HP/TQ curves are so broad/flat with that direct injection. That's why with "only" 460HP, it runs with or beats a 505HP 2013 Z06 in any measurable performance statistic.
        Wha! I really do doubt that. I drove a 12/13 ZO6 and it was by far the fastest N/A car I have ever drove, it was a beast. This car does that or better and I will buy one, but I really am doubtful it will put up ZO6 numbers...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

With slicks it probably would Danny. Otherwise, I'd put my money on a Roush/Watson Racing prepared 302R with Billy Johnson driving.

Comment

Working...
          X