Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
    "look at this"
    "ya got this"
    "Hey ya got this"
    "look at this"
    "look at this"
    "look my arms bleeding"
    "ya got this?"
    Gay redneck Steve Irwin requires attention.

Comment

fatass, cheapshot beaners

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMFexuJW128[/ame]
        I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

I get the feeling big guy would have fucked shit up if he started throwin. He wasn't tryin to start anything but people wouldn't leave him alone.
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            I can't figure out what it would take to get the tall guy to fight. A bottle upside the head and he does nothing.
            He looked like he could barely stand as it was. Probably didn't even know he was hit until the next day.

Comment

Boy's fans representing in SoCal, sweet!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

1. What a waste of beer
                2. It should be illegal to hit people with beer bottles
                3. Stupid football fans
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Fights at football games don't happen outside of Philadelphia, this story is false, staged, it's made up.

Comment

Soccer fans would be laughing their asses off at that weak ass shit.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Why does my iPhone not play this video?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        He looked like he could barely stand as it was. Probably didn't even know he was hit until the next day.
                        Someone should have brought a bat...
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          Someone should have brought a bat...
                          *Rimshot*

Comment

Originally posted by Mikecobra302 View Post
                            Fights at football games don't happen outside of Philadelphia, this story is false, staged, it's made up.
                            I must be missing something..... Dallas plus San Diego = Philadelphia????
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                            X