Just bought a new truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a new truck

Traded my 2004 Ram 2500 with the 5.9 for this new 2014 Ram 3500 4X4 Laramie mega cab, and boy is it truck nice. The 5.9 was a nice engine but this truck pulls and gets decent milage. the truck has less then a 1000 miles on it and I'm getting around 16 MPG hand calculated. That's pretty good for a brand new engine, as my previous 5.9 was getting around 17mpg.

The new Auto transmission shifts smoothly and is leap years ahead of the old 48RE transmissions in the 3rd generation trucks.

Very nice truck, my 04 1500 only gets 14 and some change!!?

Comment

I came close to getting one of those, but Lithia owns both dodge dealers here and they are terrible.

Good looking truck.

Comment

Very nice. I couldn't talk myself into the payment or I would do the same.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

New car/truck fever is full force around this place!

Comment

Nice truck, house, dog. Hat trick.

Comment

The dealership gave me 16,500 for my 2004 with a 110,000 miles on it. The transmission had been slipping for the last couple of months and had been saving for a new build transmission and exhaust break to be added while the transmission was being replaced. The wife talked me into taking a look at the new trucks as she had been listening to me complain about not having all the features of her Acura TL. It only made sense to get a new truck in place of slowing putting money into the truck, as I really wanted some of the creature comforts of her car. All said and done I got 10,000 off (I get special pricing through Dodge,) trade in and a little money down my payment is 456.00 a month. I could not pass that up besides the point that I have not had a truck payment in 4 years, and really enjoy driving this over my previous truck.

Here are some pis of inside the truck

plenty of storage behind the rear heated reclining seats.

Built in exhaust break and trailer brake.

And it's so nice to have hitch in the bed without the rails, and a rear back up camera in the rear brake light above the bed.

Comment

Nice!!!!!

Comment

Here is the 2004 that I traded in and the toys that it pulled.

Last edited by silver_2000_tj; 10-01-2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

hella nice. be sure to get it dirty at least once though!

Comment

Nice.
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Looks good! Now pm Cooter for a tune!
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Good looking rig.
                          Thing is probably more plush than her TL.....

Comment

REAL nice, man! The only thing I don't like is the two tone, I prefer all white. Badass truck, baller!

Comment

I think I'm gonna want a diesel for my next truck. My V6 Frontier 4x4 gets about 16.8mpg according to the computer.

Comment

Working...
                              X