Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russian floating bridge, not as planned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian floating bridge, not as planned.

Impatient truck driver causes hell for 2 motorists on a floating bridge. Action starts around 1:20, but I'd let it roll until then just to understand the lay of what happens. Not really anything noteworthy after the "incident" once the truck is parked. Crazy. And why are Russians still listening to techno so much? That shit went out in the late 90's.

I believe that guy might be subject to wholesale ass beatings.

Comment

No. I was uncomfortable enough when I was stuck on the Tacoma Narrows Bridge several years ago. You could feel deflection. I would have literally shit my pants and rode the floater out.

Comment

Fuck that guy!

Sean Trifecta complete!

Comment

Who the fuck thought a floating bridge would be a good idea...

Comment

Uhg. I'm going to have to delete this thread and start over.

Comment

In mother Russia, bridge cross you.

The way that the truck stop and backed up makes me think that he did that for something other than impatience. I dunno how that would have helped the stuck Volvo though.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                Fuck that guy!

Sean Trifecta complete!
                We're taking this motherfucker over!

Comment

If I was that truck driver I would get the fuck out of there. He also could have been forced to pass, over weight and started to sink earlier on the bridge, had to speed up and gtfo of there.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    In mother Russia, bridge cross you.

The way that the truck stop and backed up makes me think that he did that for something other than impatience. I dunno how that would have helped the stuck Volvo though.
                    Looked like they were stuck behind the broke down car and then he was going to back up and tow him out till it got it started.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Truck driver....."excuse me, coming through. Just passing through. Pardon me, excuse me...pardon me....I SUNK YOUR BATTLESHIP!!!"

Comment

I feel sorry for the poor bastard who was walking. No way he stayed dry. Looks cold too!
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          I feel sorry for the poor bastard who was walking. No way he stayed dry. Looks cold too!
                          I can't imagine any river in Russia being warm.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That did not look like fun.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                            X