Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Model 'punches' Femen protesters who storm catwalk during Paris fashion week - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Model 'punches' Femen protesters who storm catwalk during Paris fashion week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 'punches' Femen protesters who storm catwalk during Paris fashion week

LOL, woman protesters attacked the stage topless, or 12 year old boys?

NSFW is debatable, not really anything to show off, there are pictures of topless "women."
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Yeah, those protester chicks are not even worth seeing.

Comment

They should have called the police because someone stole them titties, not because they busted on stage.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        They should have called the police because someone stole them titties, not because they busted on stage.
        Do you think jealously might play in a part in their quest to stop model exploitation?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

There's no video in there is there? I was looking last night
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

found a vid, no punch

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Do you think jealously might play in a part in their quest to stop model exploitation?
              Praably. I wonder what kind of people they are. I bet they're fucking cunts.

Comment

Dumb Bitch
                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                August Landscaping
                214-779-7278
                Seb's high class.
                He'll mow your grass.
                He'll kick your ass.
                And while his kidney stones pass,
                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I saw no punch.

Comment

Of course they are jealous, no one is buying shit from a 3 with an agenda.

Comment

Working...
                    X