CCWsafe.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCWsafe.com

Anyone heard these ads on the radio? Insurance for use of force cases. Kind of interesting.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I came across this the other day and meant to look into it a little more but havent....yet

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3xXLSPCRA[/ame]

Found this on their site;
    We cannot defend members from involvement in an incident to protect the public, only yourself and your family. We are able to offer such competitive rates because of the way we are structured and because our service is nationwide. In some states, such as our home state of Oklahoma, it is actually in the self defense act that you can only defend yourself, your family, or someone that you know. That being said, we are not saying that you couldn’t help someone, we are just saying that would have to be your own personal decision and our coverage is for incidents involving you and your family only.

If you were to engage in such an incident, we could provide services for you, but it would not be covered as part of your membership and there would be a cost for those services.
    Last edited by Duncan; 09-27-2013, 02:10 PM.

Comment

We have Texas Law Shield, and they cover you on any firearm related incident. And in any state (that costs a little extra).

Comment

Correction.. Just took a quick look at the website and the multistate option doesn't cover all. It's limited to:

• Alabama
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • Colorado
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Indiana
        • Louisiana
        • Mississippi
        • New Mexico
        • Oklahoma
        • Tennessee
        • Virginia

Legal Defense For Self Defense? Educate. Prepare. Protect.™ Your safety is our priority. Legal Defense For Self Defense? Educate. Prepare. Protect.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          We have Texas Law Shield, and they cover you on any firearm related incident. And in any state (that costs a little extra).
          +1

Comment

First I've heard of them was when I did my CHL renewal at the end of July. Do you think it's worth it? Price seems reasonable enough.

Comment

Always get a magazine subscription & insurance from these guys:

NRA offers a program, too:
              Exclusive underwriting authority. Specialized expertise. Dedicated teams. At Lockton Affinity, we construct unique, customized insurance solutions for a vast array of clients in industries across a wide spectrum.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Definitely something I'm interested in since there's such weak laws in VA regarding protecting oneself and family.

Comment

this

Comment

Same people I have. I need to check if it needs to be renewed

Comment

Working...
                    X