No announcement yet.

Cover of Tool's "46 and 2" by some kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Crap!!!! So that's where the man upstairs placed my kids' talent!

I am truly impressed.

....and jealous.
    --carlos

sigpic

Comment

they seriously brought it...thats pretty difficult to keep in time even for an adult...

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
        Ahh, when tool made good music. I miss those years.

Is that Dave Grohl's studio? Looks like the one in the Sound City documentary.
        You mean when TOOL actually made music?

I know it's just preference and while Aenima will always be classic, I prefer the more proggy Lateralus and to a slight lesser extent 10,000 days. Lateralus might be my favorite album of all time. Everything to me is perfect about it.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I've liked every one of their albums. What I really enjoyed seeing is when I went to the 10,000 days concert and saw fans from my age/older to those who were still in diapers when Undertow came out.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Skwisgaar?
            This reference was not lost on everyone. I see your reference, recognize it, and approve. Love me some Brendan Small and Dethklok.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              I've liked every one of their albums. What I really enjoyed seeing is when I went to the 10,000 days concert and saw fans from my age/older to those who were still in diapers when Undertow came out.
              A girl I was dating at the time wanted to go see them when they played at the SMU theater. God damn it was boring.

Comment

That little girl sounds like the singer of flyleaf

doh! its already been said

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                  A girl I was dating at the time wanted to go see them when they played at the SMU theater. God damn it was boring.
                  The concert? I guess they didn't have enough stage props to keep you entertained? Did you at least get any?

Comment

Working...
                  X