No announcement yet.

New guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post the goddamned interior for fucks sake.

Comment

• Car is in Arlington im in Oklahoma. It's stock shit I don't have any pictures.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Does it have a motech exhaust system?

Comment

• Yeah and unlimited blinker fluid

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Post the goddamned interior for fucks sake.

Comment

• What an ugly car. There is nothing I like about it. Not the rims, the color, the hood or any of the other crap on it. Can we rename him to crapstang? Sorry dude, but you just ruined a decent car.

Comment

• Cool story bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                  What area are you in? Carrollton has a GTG on Thursday nights you might check out if you live on the northside of Dallas or close.
                  Yeah man, you show up all the time! Wait, nope.
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• When do we find out this guys criminal past?

Patrick?
                    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• He had 5 stars, but hid in the mountains.

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                        What an ugly car. There is nothing I like about it. Not the rims, the color, the hood or any of the other crap on it. Can we rename him to crapstang? Sorry dude, but you just ruined a decent car.
                        He's from Oklahomo, cut him some slack. Probably rolls his joints wrong too!
                        Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Working...
                        X