My truck cracks me up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My truck cracks me up.

Didn’t know it would do this till my wife saw it happen Sunday while fallowing me.
    So I shot this little video with my phone to see what it looked like when it happened. I’ve been smiling all day. Lol
    I got some cool picture ideas now. Just need a chick in a bikini that doesn’t mind hearing loss!

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post

Just need a chick in a bikini that doesn’t mind hearing loss!
    You need to get that ugly shovel face asian model to do a photo shoot with your truck. I can't find a picture of her.......

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
      You need to get that ugly shovel face asian model to do a photo shoot with your truck. I can't find a picture of her.......
      I know one and her nickname is ROOOOOFIIIIEEEEOOOOO. She works at the redneck heaven in lewisville. She ugly as fuck. She can't ride a bike with training wheels for shit.

Comment

The asian with the blonde hair?

Comment

Nice turbo whine

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
            Nice turbo whine
            it's almost as loud as my belt squeal. lol

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
              The asian with the blonde hair?
              Yes

Comment

Brings new meaning to the term "danger ranger"
                1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Is this Abe, or was the truck bought from him?

Comment

Originally posted by Skidonenko View Post
                    Is this Abe, or was the truck bought from him?
                    The truck has been sold 4 times since Abe owned it. I am its final owner. I was trying to pull together some money back in the day when Abe was selling it, but it sold before I could do so.

I love this truck and have driven the wheels off it since I got it (literally, I lost a wheel on the highway one night)
                    It's not so much the same truck it was when Abe had it, or for that matter when I got it. New wheels, motor, trans, ecu, turbo......

In a few weeks here I'm pulling it apart again to make some upgrades and repairs. I'm going back and forth on a c4 swap and will probably finally nut up and add spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post

Comment

^^^^ That's the one!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                          The truck has been sold 4 times since Abe owned it. I am its final owner. I was trying to pull together some money back in the day when Abe was selling it, but it sold before I could do so.

I love this truck and have driven the wheels off it since I got it (literally, I lost a wheel on the highway one night)
                          It's not so much the same truck it was when Abe had it, or for that matter when I got it. New wheels, motor, trans, ecu, turbo......

In a few weeks here I'm pulling it apart again to make some upgrades and repairs. I'm going back and forth on a c4 swap and will probably finally nut up and add spray.
                          Cool, that thing is a blast. Looking for the same drivetrain to stick into my 61 falcon. The I-6 is knocking and its an early one not worth rebuilding for me.

Comment

That is one thing i hate about my quiet ish exhaust.... can't hear the turbo for shit....

Comment

My SVO was notorious for shooting a fireball out from underneath (open 3" downpipe) on powershifts. I miss that car.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                              X