Sickening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickening

A father protesting a bullshit agenda and is arrested for 2nd degree assault on a police officer.

“Parents, you need to question these people!:” Shock video of dad arrested at school meeting after challenging Common Core
    By Michelle Malkin • September 20, 2013 10:46 PM

If you haven’t read my column today on Jeb Bush’s latest Common Core snit fit, do it now.

Then, watch this:

Next, read this e-mail I received tonight from a parent in Baltimore County, Md:

I know you are vehemently against the Common Core standards that are being thrust upon our children…Last night I attended a “forum” held by our school system. In a nutshell, it was an hour and a half long and the first hour was listening to Dallas Dance (county superintendent), Lillian Lowery (state superintendent),a PTA leader, and a teacher from Catonsville High School basically tell us how great this was going to be.

Then we [watched] a video starting with Martin O’Malley saying how great it was, and then other “educators” saying how great it was. Finally, Dallas Dance read some written questions submitted by parents for the other 3 in the forum to answer. They were mostly softball questions of course and you could feel everyone’s frustration that no hard- hitting questions were being asked.

Finally, a frustrated parent got up and interrupted Lillian Lowery and was challenging one of her pre-planned answers. He was not rude but they had security come in to take him out. Luckily a parent was videotaping the event and sent it to our local media.

I have attached a link to the Baltimore Sun website that has an article and the video of the father being dragged out. He was arrested and held until 3:00 a.m. He was just a dad trying to get some information about his children’s education and ended up in jail for not sitting down and shutting up. I was there and it was absolutely chilling to watch this man silenced.

From the Baltimore Sun:

Robert Small said he wanted to express his dismay over the introduction of a new school curriculum at a public forum Thursday night in Towson, but instead the Ellicott City parent was pulled out of the meeting, arrested and charged with second-degree assault of a police officer.

Small stood and interrupted Baltimore County School Superintendent Dallas Dance during a question-and-answer session and began to tell the audience that he believed the new curriculum was lowering the standards of education and was intended to prepare students for community colleges. “You are not preparing them for Harvard,” he said.

The format of the forum did not allow the public to stand and ask a question. Instead, those who wanted questions answered had to write them on a piece of paper. Dance read the questions and had members of a panel, which included state schools Superintendent Lillian Lowery, answer them.

When Small started speaking, Dance told him that he believed his question would be answered, but Small continued to talk. After a couple of minutes, a security guard confronted Small, saying, “Let’s go. Let’s go.”

Small, 46, asked him if he was an officer and the security guard, an off-duty Baltimore County police officer, showed him a badge. The officer grabbed Small’s arm and pulled him toward the aisle. The audience gasped and some people sitting nearby got out of their seats.

As he was being taken out, Small said, “Don’t stand for this. You are sitting here like cattle.” Then he said, “Is this America?”

Get this: Small was charged with second-degree assault of a police officer, which carries a fine of $2,500 and up to 10 years in prison, and disturbing a school operation, which carries a fine of $2,500 and up to six months.

Watch the video. Small’s crime is daring to ask questions and refusing to be intimidated by the Common Core mafia.

The stakes are high and the elites trying to force Fed Ed down America’s throat will shamelessly use any and every kind of government-backed force and coercion necessary to stifle dissent and get their way.

This is a watershed moment for parents, activists, and educators who refuse to surrender to the For The Children control freaks.

Heed Robert Small: Don’t stand for this.

The parent who videotaped the meeting, Ann Miller, reported in the Examiner:

As the pom-pom and rah-rah session neared an end about 20 minutes before the meeting close, parental frustration was mounting as our questions were still going unanswered. One parent, Robert Small, decided to interject to try to force some answers (see video at top of article).

He said: “I want to know how many parents here are aware that the goal of the Common Core standards isn’t to prepare kids for full-fledged universities, it’s to prepare them for community college…..Parents, take control. We’re sick of this. This is not a CNN political game. This is a public town hall… Listen, don’t stand for this. You’re sitting here like cattle. You have questions. Confront them. They don’t want to do it in public…. Parents, you need to question these people….Do the research, it’s online.”

According to my conversation with Liz Bowie, a reporter for the Baltimore Sun, Mr. Small was arrested after being removed from the auditorium.

The video clearly shows that, if anyone was aggressive, it was the security guard, not Mr. Small. What may have happened out in the hall however, is unknown.

In the second video clip (click here), you can hear multiple parents call out how their question was not read and they were ignored.

And soon enough...

What a bunch of shit. And LMAO at "Dallas Dance". What a horrible name.

Comment

Was the security guard a cop?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Was the security guard a cop?
        Supposedly an off-duty one.

Comment

He should have at least got his moneys worth and beat that cop since he was already being booked for assault. Fuck the Gestapo!

Comment

Welcome to America. Every public school is preparing kids for community college.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              He should have at least got his moneys worth and beat that cop since he was already being booked for assault. Fuck the Gestapo!
              That wouldn't have ended well for whitey.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                That wouldn't have ended well for whitey.
                Whitey shouldn't even be in Baltimore, Maryland.

Comment

What does it take for people to stand up and do something when they see something wrong like that happening?
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Most people are intimidated by the badge.

Comment

Most badges are imtimidated by 7 or 8 grown men.

Comment

" I don't think I'll let you arrest us today, Behan."

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          Most badges are imtimidated by 7 or 8 grown men.
                          "Grown men" just canceled out that place.

Comment

Well, Touché.

Comment

That is so disgusting
                              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
                              X