Street fighter with Kinect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street fighter with Kinect

Cool concept, but I will still kick the shit out of a Kinect player by using a simple 360 controller. He also isn't addressing the super and ultra combos.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      Cool concept, but I will still kick the shit out of a Kinect player by using a simple 360 controller. He also isn't addressing the super and ultra combos.
      Agreed. Needs more time for sure
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

guys that made the video are gay for doing so. could be doing so much other shit with their time.
        HD Parts
        paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
          guys that made the video are gay for doing so. could be doing so much other shit with their time.
          You are a god damned moron.
          sigpic

Comment

Awesome.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              You are a god damned moron.
              you mind elaborating on WHY? and also most people would use a capital "G" when using God in a sentence. Moron.
              HD Parts
              paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

you mind elaborating on WHY? and also most people would use a capital "G" when using God in a sentence. Moron.
                I'd like to point out that you can be both, "god damned," and, "God damned," or merely one of these. God capitalized is a name, whereas god without capitalization is a noun, meant to describe the being in question. God is a god, but not all gods described are God. The use of a capitalized, "God," could come from the Abrahamic tradition of monotheism, in which his singularity, when combined with his need to be referenced (without being named)* could conceivably be the reasoning for simply saying, "God." That's conjecture on my part, though.

*EDIT
                Last edited by YALE; 01-24-2011, 04:05 AM. Reason: Clarity
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  I'd like to point out that you can be both, "god damned," and, "God damned," or merely one of these. God capitalized is a name, whereas god without capitalization is a noun, meant to describe the being in question. God is a god, but not all gods described are God. The use of a capitalized, "God," could come from the Abrahamic tradition of monotheism, in which his singularity, when combined with his need to be referenced could conceivably be the reasoning for simply saying, "God." That's conjecture on my part, though.

owned.
                  Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

I'd like to point out that you can be both, "god damned," and, "God damned," or merely one of these. God capitalized is a name, whereas god without capitalization is a noun, meant to describe the being in question. God is a god, but not all gods described are God. The use of a capitalized, "God," could come from the Abrahamic tradition of monotheism, in which his singularity, when combined with his need to be referenced (without being named)* could conceivably be the reasoning for simply saying, "God." That's conjecture on my part, though.

*EDIT
                    Glad someone on here finally said it. I was just always too lazy to type it

Comment

Originally posted by 89stanggt View Post
                      you mind elaborating on why? And also most people would use a capital "g" when using god in a sentence. Moron.
                      Originally posted by yale View Post
                      i'd like to point out that you can be both, "god damned," and, "god damned," or merely one of these. God capitalized is a name, whereas god without capitalization is a noun, meant to describe the being in question. God is a god, but not all gods described are god. The use of a capitalized, "god," could come from the abrahamic tradition of monotheism, in which his singularity, when combined with his need to be referenced (without being named)* could conceivably be the reasoning for simply saying, "god." that's conjecture on my part, though.

*edit
                      booyah!!

Comment

*EDIT
                        wow u can google

Comment

Working...
                        X