Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    Not everyone has girly legs.
    says the guy who builds lincolns.. get real.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      says the guy who builds lincolns.. get real.
      And Cadillacs and something else......
      Oh yeah, Ford Capri, several Terminators, Cobra to Terminator conversion, Blown Lincolns, couple Lightnings, several Vetts, 7 RX-7s (FD and FC), several Z32s, several F-bodies, couple Porsches and 20 Fox Mustangs.

And ya know several of those cars were built in the time span it took for you to finnish your truck.... oh wait.

That being said, cars have had non-assisted brakes for years. Race cars have gone without for ever. Some track cars come from the factory with no power brakes. Seems when I saw a new COPO being built it also did not have power brakes.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Why are you answering a question that was not even directed at you? You could fly a balloon from Waco to Galveston with all the hot air coming out of that head of yours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          its not a trick question.. i guess i shouldve read back further to see if the truck has willwood or strange discs or some other exotic shit on it. i wanna know if it has a lot of pedal effort trying to slow it down from 140+ or is no different from thedrivers seat.. i've only been in the 90s through the 1/8 in a brand new car, so im wondering what a purpose built whooride stops like with 50+ mph on it.
          the master doesnt care about power or manual, and power brakes have a different throw ratio on the pedal. A manual brake pedal will have more leverage (if setup properly) so that your pedal effort is similar, and sometimes less, than power brakes.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

It's like any car with a brake pedal, the harder you push it, the faster it stops.
            Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

No chute on it? I'm obviously pissing in the wind in this thread.

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

No chute, yet.

Comment

10-4. My question was how does it stop from 120+ or if you run it out the back 150+... What brake system is on it?

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

It has wilwood on the front, stock disc on the back (01 explorer). I've been 162 in it and it stops fine. No real issues, I've been 127 at redline and Kennedale and there's no real threat of not stopping.

Comment

Working...
                    X