No announcement yet.

1968 F100: coyote swap victim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^ Above is the best advice in this thread....you've got the swap parts, take some time to think of what you would want the swap to go into, not just what is out there and will work. In the end it doesn't matter what others think, just start thinking through what you want and how you will use it, and then go for it!

I think something totally different would be cool for a Coyote swap....one of the top list I've thought of is a Pro-Touring Style small bumper Maverick.

70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

X2 do the maverick , make it a "grabber"

I like trucks but you would be stuck, I wouldn't buy one done. That one needs the hg replaced so it can keep going.
      Rich

Comment

I hear these swaps are a real bitch, should just sell.

Comment

i will have my sn95 for sale soon.. would be a great candidate for a coyote swap.. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
            Is $2800 a bad deal for the truck? It was running driving before head gasket failed.
            Yes

For a '78 truck with a bad engine from the rust belt, that is $2800 too high.

Look out for rust holes filled with bondo.

Also, beware it may be an M-block. They look a lot like 460's to the untrained eye.

Comment

There's probably a yellow 94 GT with no engine in it for sale in Oklahoma City by now.

Comment

That truck is full on ugly. Yellow and the wheels need to be changed

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  All I can tell you is, decide what you want to build BEFORE looking for something to build.

Do you really want a coyote powered 5000lb yellow '79 Ford truck? Because you're going to invest a ton of money and effort into something you'll be stuck with for.ev.er.
                  lol, no shit!

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                  I think something totally different would be cool for a Coyote swap....one of the top list I've thought of is a Pro-Touring Style small bumper Maverick.

Man, that car looks great. Love it. That would be really cool to put a new 5.0 in a Grabber Maverick. I've always dug those little cars.

Comment

Sweet maverick!

Comment

Those 93 F150 mirrors don't look right on it.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        lol, no shit!

Man, that car looks great. Love it. That would be really cool to put a new 5.0 in a Grabber Maverick. I've always dug those little cars.
                        Unless you can fit a big block in the victim vehicle, you aint going to wedge a coyote in
                        My 2000 gt it a tight fit as it is.

Comment

those xd brand wheels piss me off. It says "I want wheels, but I really dont care about taste, look or quality." Other than that...good luck! Should be a neat swap!

Comment

Working...
                          X