Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All is quiet at the office today until...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    I had one fly into my car windshield while I was driving, the imprint looked JUST like that.

Same here on I30 a big ass pigeon tried to fly off from under an overpass and went way to low... There was a spread eagle imprint on my windshield.

Comment

I lucked out on 75, one hit my drivers side window as I was about to pass under a bridge. I had just rolled the window up about 5 seconds beforehand. Could see the detail in the feathers, bird had a 3ft wingspan.

Comment

I would have walked outside stuck it in the freezer and taken him at night free snack.

Comment

A decade ago I was driving home from work on 114. I was going 95 or so, and passed under a bridge. Fucking bird flew in to my windshield, and it sounded like a shotgun right next to my ear. I can't believe how much noise it makes when they hit a window, even when the window is stationary.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Rats with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              A decade ago I was driving home from work on 114. I was going 95 or so, and passed under a bridge. Fucking bird flew in to my windshield, and it sounded like a shotgun right next to my ear. I can't believe how much noise it makes when they hit a window, even when the window is stationary.
              I hit one on my bike one day doing about 80. I was wearing a half helmet and was able to turn my head right before we collided. It hit my helmet and ear and exploded. I had to pull over to wipe guts out of my ear and jacket collar. Loud? Yes. Hurt like hell? You betcha. Stupid birds.
              01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

CJ go buy a lottery ticket. That bird had you in his sights.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Pewter Y2K Z28 View Post
                  Eurasian or collared dove.

Tasty treat
                  This. Thats why he is bigger than what you've been shooting. You probably have been shooting mourning dove as they are the most common around here. All of them are good eating!

Comment

I barely dodged a pigeon a couple months ago on 75 in Plano on my GSXR. I was glancing at mirrors, judging if a lane change was doable, saw movement that didn't belong near me, and swung my head directly left, as if I'd been kicked. I swear it brushed my helmet with the ends of its wings. Scared the shit out of me.
                    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Don't lie you know you shot that son of a bitch out the window.
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I had the SAME FUCKING THING HAPPEN this morning. I'm in my office with a client and BAM!!! A fucking bird slams into my window so hard there was liquid where he hit. I've had a few birds fly into the same window over the last few months but this one sounded like someone threw a baseball at it.

Maybe it's the start of a hitchcock movie....

Comment

Best kill I've seen was playing golf, a guy in our group hits his drive and nails a dove flying left to right about 100yds out from the tee... Folded that SOB haha. He was pissed because he was 460 out on a par 5 haha.

Comment

Good riddance, gutter bird.

Comment

Haha, awesome. I've had the same exact thing happen a few times at work, leaving the same distinct grease print.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
                                I lucked out on 75, one hit my drivers side window as I was about to pass under a bridge. I had just rolled the window up about 5 seconds beforehand. Could see the detail in the feathers, bird had a 3ft wingspan.
                                Oh, imagine the shit show that would've played out if only your ds window had stayed down & that mf made it inside. You'd have wrecked yo shit with the quickness, lol
                                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                                X