Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All is quiet at the office today until...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All is quiet at the office today until...

I hear one hell of a BOOM and the glass in my office is shaking violently. It was absolutely ridiculous. I figured it was a bird, and I looked out the window and it was a huge dove. I guess they didn't get enough of me this past weekend. This bird was MUCH bigger than any bird I shot this weekend. I walked outside to head to lunch and couldn't help but get a laugh from the poor bastard. Full speed into the glass, left something I've never seen before, a perfect imprint of his final moment.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

lol "Bird brain."

Comment

lol
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I had one fly into my car windshield while I was driving, the imprint looked JUST like that.

Comment

That's a ghost bro!!!

Comment

It's his spirit ! LOL
            Big Rooster Racing

Comment

He's in season, eat him!

Comment

L o l
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

id be eating that sucker. Gut him out and cook him in the office kitchen

Comment

Pretty sure that bird was trying to kill you.

Comment

Eurasian or collared dove.

Tasty treat
                      "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
                      East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
                      https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

Whoops!

Comment

haha, awesome, he was seeking revenge but didn't know about the glass, sucka
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

That imprint is cool as hell, poor dove lol

Comment

Had that happen to me when I was working at Blockbuster. It was a Saturday morning before we opened and I was the opening manager. I usually worked Saturdays by myself until about noon. I was at the counter about three feet away from the window with my head down alphabetizing DVDs and heard and earth-shattering BOOM! Scared me almost to death. Looked up and saw an imprint of a giant bird spread-eagled across the window. Go over and find an absolutely HUGE pigeon laying on the ground twitching. Scared the piss out of me...my heart is racing just thinking about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X